SpongeBob SquarePants

Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 31, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• "Born To Be Wild" was overall great but not the best and "Best Frenemies" was absolutely hilarious

Born To Be Wild: I thought that this was an overall great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". Not my favorite episode but I did like it. SpongeBob taking the shortcut in the beginning of the episode was hilarious and totally unexpected. SpongeBob and Patrick freaking out about "The Wild Ones" biker gang attacking Bikini Bottom was very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick dressing up as a biker gang was pretty good to see as well. The cutaways with SpongeBob overreacting to Squidward over the littlest things was very funny. It was absolutely hilarious when everyone at the Krusty Krab was freaking out about "The Wild Ones" coming to the Krusty Krab. Patrick running out of the Krusty Krab was definitely the highlight of this episode. It was also funny to find out that "The Wild Ones" biker gang is actually "The Mild Ones". My score was just low because Mr. Krabs was very unlikeable in this episode because he doesn't care if SpongeBob and Patrick get beat up by the biker gang and some scenes could have been better. Overall, a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 8/10

Best Frenemies: In my opinion, this episode was better than "Born To Be Wild" and it made me laugh all the way. It was good to see this episode focusing on Mr. Krabs and Plankton. SpongeBob's short role in this episode was very good as well. Mr. Krabs and Plankton trying to see what is going on with the new Smoothie place everywhere in Bikini Bottom was very funny. Plankton getting abused at the Smoothie place like going inside a guy's mouth, drowning in the sink was funny. Plankton calling Mr. Krabs "fat gorilla" was hilarious. Mr. Krabs being greedy to spend $1 on a smoothie was very funny. Mr. Krabs and Plankton being addicted to the smoothie because of that ingredient that it has inside was funny. It was also funny when SpongeBob has green fur all around him because of that smoothie. Mr. Krabs and Plankton having green fur was also very funny. The ending was also funny when Mr. Krabs said "Hey, come over here you little booger". Overall, it ended very strange (in a good way) but it sure made me laugh hard. 10/10