SpongeBob SquarePants

Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 31, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob thinks a biker group is coming; Mr. Krabs and Plankton pair up to get rid of the Kelpsheare

Born to be Wild: This was a superb episode but it is not as excellent as its partner episode. My score is only taken off because some of the parts were a little boring.Also, I didn't like how rude Squidward was when he was telling him to turn around and then kick him out. Funny parts were SpongeBob using the bubble as entrance, SpongeBob and Patrick freaking out about the Wild Ones coming then that clam split them out (while the other clam asks "Hey what's up with you?" "I don't wanna talk about it, man"), SpongeBob and Patrick dressing as bikers while they kept telling Squidward to join, flashback of SpongeBob overreacting, and the ending where Squidward was in the Mild Ones. 9/10

Best Frenemies: This episode was funnier and better than Born to be Wild. There were no problems at all, so my score remains a 10. Funny parts includes the Kelpsheare multiplying, all the plans that Mr. Krabs and Plankton did together (such as unlocking the door,), Plankton's attempts to get the Kelpsheare but fails (all were hilarious), Mr. Krabs and Plankton tasting the Kelpsheare, and the last minute of it. Overall a funnier episode. 10/10