SpongeBob SquarePants

Bumper to Bumper

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 17, 2012 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • Mr. Lawrence's first time writing a Boating School-themed episode since the Season 2 episode "No Free Rides"

My intro was a fun fact I wanted to share with you. Anyways, I honestly was NOT looking forward to this episode because I thought it would be the same as "Demolition Doofus" where Mrs. Puff is a complete jerk and psycho trying to kill SpongeBob.... still lost that huge amount of respect of Mrs. Puff after that episode. but this episode was WAY better than I expected. I really enjoyed this episode and I'm glad Mrs. Puff wasn't exactly a jerk here... well in the beginning she was but not compared to "Demolition Doofus". Anyways, I'm glad that she actually attempted to teach SpongeBob and help him instead of trying to kill him. I thought the desert backgrounds while SpongeBob was saying "Focus on the road, there is nothing but the road" was so freaking cool and it blew me away. The two idiot guys watching a 3-D movie and thinking that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are part of the 3-D movie was hilarious. There were some more funny moments here and there but I honestly didn't laugh much. The storyline was very well-written and such a fun time to watch. I just DIDN'T like the ending... I was about to give this episode a 10 and then the ending just had to happen. Mrs. Puff actually passed SpongeBob for the first time and SpongeBob got his license but then that cop had to arrest Mrs. Puff, rip off SpongeBob's license, and it ends with Mrs. Puff saying "I'll get you for this SpongeBob, I'll get you for this". WOW!!! Mrs. Puff went back to being a jerk saying that in the end. I know I would be pissed if someone got me arrested a bunch of time but she is SpongeBob's boating teacher. I LOVED every moment in this episode EXCEPT the ending so....................

9.5/10