SpongeBob SquarePants

Buried in Time / Shellback Shenanigans

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 18, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• "Buried in Time" was superb but "Shellback Shenanigans" was perfect

Buried in Time: I thought that this episode was superb. It wasn't my favorite episode of SpongeBob but I did really like it. I thought the people donating things to the time capsule was funny, when Patrick wanted to put a rock into the time capsule but Squidward refused to let him do that, and when Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward were imagining what the future would be like was funny but I thought Squidward's imagination of the future was confusing. It was also funny when SpongeBob and Patrick put shaving gel on Squidward to make him have a beard. I didn't give this episode a 10 because it was boring at times and the plot was kind of slow. Overall, this was a superb episode. 9/10

Shellback Shenanigans: This episode made me laugh so hard and it's one of my favorite episodes. I thought Plankton impersonating as Gary was funny. I thought Gary not wanting to take a bath was a good reference since they revealed he doesn't like baths in "Gary Takes a Bath". It was funny when SpongeBob thought that Gary (who is actually Plankton) was sick and he rushed into the hospital. It was so hilarious when Gary (who is actually Plankton) got surgery and when Gary (again who is actually Plankton) had to take the big pill. I also thought it was funny when SpongeBob was crying and then Gary (Plankton) said "If I could just a krabby patty before I go" and then Spongebob said some things and then SpongeBob said "We won't have enough time to say I love you" and then Gary (Plankton) said "Oh brother". I also found it hilarious when Gary found out that Plankton was impersonating him and then Gary beats up Plankton and Plankton runs out of the Krusty Krab. The ending was also funny when Gary became the bouncer for the Krusty Krab and then Plankton came and Gary scared him away. Overall, this episode had tons of funny moments and it was the most hilarious episode of SpongeBob I've ever seen. 10/10