SpongeBob SquarePants

Chimps Ahoy / Ghost Host

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM May 05, 2006 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • What the acutal f*ck?

What ever happening to the Spongebob I knew and loved while growing up?

Let me begin with some back story. I was bored during my awesome desk job at a local gym (where I'm the #1 employee of which everyone looks up to). I decided to put on Spongebob after my workout, a friendly, lovable series that I grew up with, all while eating some delicious protein packed oatmeal sludge (many say it looks like throw up, but it's completely awesome).

As I prepared myself to enjoy a half hour of one of the best cartoons of all time, the horror sunk in when sh*t started to get a little weird. I don't know what was going on at the Spongebob headquarters during 2006, but I can only imagine it was drugs. A whole bunch of drugs. Hardcore, LSD/acid type of drugs. This episode broke the PG barrier and most likely ruined a lot of little kids lives. It was sick and twisted, and should not have been shown on TV. It even gave me nightmares, and I'm a 23 year old ALPHA MALE. You are the sole reason why people have been turning to bath salts and eating faces. Are you happy now!?

Good day to you sir.