SpongeBob SquarePants

Chimps Ahoy / Ghost Host

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 05, 2006 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • Superb pairing

The rating is somewhat lower compared to the last time I reviewed a SB episode (which was three days ago). Also, ever since this episode, I now know how to tune in an episode when they premiered (because I checked on Wiki and a tv guide website) and I hardly missed any of those (expect 8 times from this point to today).

Chimps Ahoy: A very superb episode. This episode was just not my favorite and a couple parts were getting boring. The funny parts are SpongeBob using the back scratcher, then Patrick is actually using SpongeBob's hands, the peanut/nut cracker invention, SpongeBob and Patrick trying to make an invention while Patrick kept trying to make one that is always been made, then SpongeBob's reflection said "Well, I always thought it was a great idea," Patrick being called as Mr., Dr., Professor Patrick, one of the chimp being in their invention, and a couple more parts. Score: 9/10

Ghost Host: This one was superb as well but it not as funny as Chimp Ahoy. This episode was very creppy to watch on a few scenes like Dutchman turning into 4 different creatures and scaring Squidward. That especially the first one was way beyond creepy. Funny moments include the flying Dutchman falling off his ship, the Flying Dutchman trying to scare SpongeBob, but then he isn't scared anymore (this scared him like 3 times then a couple times later, he is bored of it), the power with in video, the mattress store part, Dutchman having a party at SpongeBob's house, and the Flying Dutchman scaring Squidward near the end. After the part part, it got a little boring to watch. Score 9/10