SpongeBob SquarePants

Chocolate With Nuts / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 01, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• "Chocolate With Nuts" was hilarious and "MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy V" was overall great

Chocolate With Nuts: I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It never fails to make me laugh so hard. I thought that it funny when SpongeBob wanted to be chocolate salesman. The guy running and screaming "Chocolate" was absolutely hilarious. It was absolutely hilarious when Patrick said "I love you" to that customer and then Patrick was eyeballing him. Patrick made me laugh non-stop in this episode. It was funny when that guy pretended to be injured so SpongeBob and Patrick could buy his candies. SpongeBob and Patrick lying to the Bikini Bottom citizens in order to sell the chocolate bars was also hilarious. The ending with SpongeBob and Patrick dating those old women was also funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy V: I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't as good as the hilarious and clever "Chocolate With Nuts" but this episode was overall great. It was a pretty good idea for BarnacleBoy to join the dark side with ManRay and the Dirty Bubble. However, some of the scenes in this episodes were kind of lacking and boring. I didn't laugh much in this episode. The only thing I laughed at was when the International Justice League of Super Acquaintance (a.k.a. SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and MermaidMan). Everyone's superpowers were pretty funny. It was great when MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy became friends again. The ending was also funny but kind of weird when everyone is laughing and all. Overall, some of the scenes in this episode could've been better but this was an overall great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 8/10