SpongeBob SquarePants

Chocolate With Nuts / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 01, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• One of the best episodes ever. I enjoyed Choclate with Nuts the most.

Chocolate with nuts: This has to be one of my favorite episode in the whole show. In my opinion, it is the best episode from season 3 as well as the 1999-2004 era before the creator left the show. I pretty much liked/laughed at almost all the parts in this episode so I'll list the parts that were super funny: SpongeBob scaring the mailman, the chocolate fish throughout the episode, Patrick taking 5 pictures of a fish when he was 13 and fat (and I remembered that he said "I love you" to him), Patrick staring at the dude, the chocolate fish caught Patrick and SpongeBob and they melted. Overall, this episode was perfect and it has to be one of top 10 episode for this show. It is that type of episode I can watch over and over again. Also, speaking of this episode, I LOL'd so hard at the Super Smash Bros. Brawl video on YouTube when some user put pictures of that game and uses audio for this episode to make it 10 times funnier. That's all I can say for this episode. The writers for this episode (Paul, Kaz, Kent, and Merriwether) did great for doing an awesome and hilarious episode. 10/10

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V: I enjoyed this episode, but it not as funny as Chocolate with Nuts. The plot was interesting when Barnacle Boy decides to turn bad. The superfriends team was interesting as well. I laughed at the parts when Barnacle Boy was heading the line, Barnacle Boy, Man Ray, and Dirty Bubble scaring people, the Chief's appearance, Sandy saying does this suit made me fat?, Squidward using magma on SpongeBob, Mermaid Man then turns Squidward into dust, and the very ending when everyone was laughing. Overall, this was perfect, but it doesn't beat Chocolate with Nuts though. 10/10