SpongeBob SquarePants

Choir Boys

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Nickelodeon

7.3
  • Hmmm... not as good as "Toy Store of Doom" and "Komputer Overload" but this was a superb episode and this week ended on a good note.

I thought that this was a superb episode of SpongeBob. It's not my favorite episode of SpongeBob this week but I'm happy to say that it ended on a good note. The only problems I had with this episode was that face SpongeBob had when those jellyfishes were lifting SpongeBob while he was singing and Squidward clearing his throat was extremely annoying. Other those things, this was a superb episode. It was funny that SpongeBob was singing and that everyone in the Bikini Bottom Men's Choir loved SpongeBob singing and want him to perform in a concert. SpongeBob's high note at the end of his song was good and I was impressed. It was also hilarious how Squidward's part was to turn pages for SpongeBob at the concert at the end of this episode. Overall, this episode could have taken away two scenes to make this episode a 10 but this week ended on a good note. 9/10