SpongeBob SquarePants

Christmas Who?

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Dec 06, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• A very heartwarming episode with many hilarious moments throughout. Quite possibly one of the best of the whole series.

Without a doubt, this is my favorite special of the whole series. I wish the more recent specials of Spongebob could be as good as this one. It had so many great moments, such as the song, especially when Mr. Krabs sang in that really high-pitched voice. The actor who played Santa Claus at the end was also very funny! I also liked how, unlike many of the other 30-minute specials, there was not too much of Patchy in this one. The parts he was in were actually pretty funny, like when he read who the letter was from near the beginning. This was also a very heartwarming episode. I liked how Squidward really cared about Spongebob and how he wanted him to be happy. It's one of the very few times Squidward has actually done something nice for Spongebob.:) So, all in all, this is one of my favorite episodes of the whole series,and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! Merry Christmas, everybody!!!!! Marebear2009, out!