SpongeBob SquarePants

Christmas Who?

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Dec 06, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Merry Christmas SpongeBob SquarePants!!!

In my opinion, this is one of the most hilarious, most heartwarming, and most classical Christmas specials that I have ever seen. I love the plot to this special and it's a special that I love to watch over and over again every year to bring my Christmas spirit. I thought it was kind of odd that Bikini Bottom has never heard of Christmas but I am glad that Sandy told SpongeBob about Christmas. I thought it was hilarious when Patrick kept breaking his pencil. I thought it was very funny when everyone in Bikini Bottom were giving their Christmas wishes. I also loved the Christmas song that everyone sang called "The Very First Christmas To Me" and it was hilarious when Mr. Krabs was singing in his high-pitched voice. I thought it was very funny when everyone in Bikini Bottom was singing all night long so they can wait for Santa Claus to arrive. I thought it was very heartwarming when SpongeBob gave Squidward a Christmas present and Squidward realizes that he is a big jerk. It was very funny when Squidward dressed up as Santa Claus and had to give all of his things from his house as Christmas presents to everyone in Bikini Bottom. The ending was kind of dumb but funny when Santa Claus flew by Bikini Bottom just to make SpongeBob happy. Overall, the most hilarious, most heartwarming, and most classical Christmas special that I have ever seen... Merry Christmas SpongeBob SquarePants!!! 10/10