SpongeBob SquarePants

Chum Bucket Supreme / Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jul 19, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• I decided to rewrite this review, since after seeing Chum Bucket Supreme a couple times my opinion of it changed.

Chum Bucket Supreme: The first time I saw this episode, I didn't like it because of the scenes that were somewhat gross, but after re-watching it, I now realize it was a great episode! There were some great moments, such as the potty joke Patrick made and Plankton's victory dance near the beginning. I also loved the slogan "Chum is fum!" The only thing I didn't like was the joke about Patrick's brain being burned. That still kinda grosses me out. My final grade, though, for this episode, is an A. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy wasn't nearly as good. I didn't really like the plot since it wasn't very original, and the whole episode was very weird and disturbing to me. I also hated Sandy going to jail at the end. There was one part that really made me laugh, though, and that was Plankton's imitation of Sandy. That was just plain hilarious! Overall, though, my grade for this episode is a D-, and in my opinion, it's one of the worst of the series. No offense. Marebear2009, out!