SpongeBob SquarePants

Culture Shock / F.U.N.

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Sep 18, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Two superb Season 1 episodes that are very enjoyable

Culture Shock: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This wasn't my favorite episode but it was enjoyable to watch. It was great how Squidward came up with the idea of a talent show for the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob and that bubble hippo dancing was very funny and felt like a classic. Patrick constantly laughing while Squidward was on stage talking and Patrick thinks that it's a joke. Pearl's talent for the talent show was hilarious. Plankton's talent for the talent show was also hilarious. Gary doing his poem was hilarious especially when Sandy made a cameo appearance and said "Huh, he has such a way with words". Squidward doing his talent was absolutely hilarious when the audience was booing him. It was hilarious when SpongeBob was mopping the stage and the audience loved it and was cheering. The only thing I didn't was that Squidward was being kind of selfish and was being kind of mean to SpongeBob. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

F.U.N: This was an enjoyable episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". SpongeBob feeling bad for Plankton when he thinks that he needs someone to play with so he be so mean was cute. SpongeBob trying to catch Plankton with the krabby patty in the beginning of the episode was very funny. SpongeBob showing Plankton the wonders of FUN was very funny. I really like the F.U.N. song that both SpongeBob and Plankton sang together. Plankton wearing squarepants was absolutely hilarious. It was very funny when Mr. Krabs found out about SpongeBob and Plankton becoming friends and he follows them to the movie theater to prove to SpongeBob that Plankton is still after the krabby patty secret formula. The ending was very funny as well. The only thing I didn't like was that Plankton not changing was too predictable. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10