SpongeBob SquarePants

Demolition Doofus / Face Freeze

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jul 21, 2012 on Nickelodeon

5.7
  • Whatever Respect you have for Mrs.Puff will vanish in a blink of an eye.

Face Freeze: So basically SpongeBob and Patrick make a bet on who can hold a "funny face" the longest but things aren't good when their faces actually freeze and stay that way.But not just Spongebob and Patrick end up with the "face freeze" but Squidward and Mr.Krabs do too. This episode has a childlike, but scary plot and in some cases it works but here, it just doesn't. But not only that, some of the faces Spongebob and Patrick make are alittle over-the top and may scare some of the younger viewers. The only part I really enjoyed was Mr.Krabs story about the "face freeze" I don't know why but I found that funny, and thats about it.

Final Grade: 6.5 out of 10 [D+ "Mediorce"]

Demolition Doofus: After Spongebob fails his drivers test (again), Mrs.Puff is sent to the hospitial and is told she'll never puff again. Enraged, Mrs.Puff decides to get rid of Spongebob by entering him a demoliton derby, so he will be murdered by the other competition. This is where I draw the line for Mrs.Puff. So anyways, Spongebob is entered in as "the squish" and his natural bad driving allows him to quickly deafeat the other competition. After wondering why he's still alive, Mrs.Puff enters the competition as "the huff." Things go out of hand and they drive out of the arena and into Mrs.Puff's Boating School which, then collapses.

Final Grade: 7.5 out of 10 [C+ "Ok"]