SpongeBob SquarePants

Don't Look Now / Seance Shmeance

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 14, 2013 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • Don't Look Now / Seance Schmeance

Dont Look Now: A mediocre and annoying episode. This is pretty much the weakest episode of the season. Definitely not the worst, but still, pretty weak. 4/10

Seance Schmeance: It's better than DLN, but still pretty weak and uninteresting. It feels like they forgot to air this in the Legends of Bikini Bottom block, so they pushed it to later. 4.5/10
  • An AWESOME EPISODE!

These episodes are one of my favorites of all time because it was very fun to watch and plus the episodes get such positive reviews, also these episodes are so funny!
  • Fisherman 4: Attack of the Hook, and the Rusty on Rye

Don't Look Now: This was a very good episode of "Spongebob Squarepants". It was interesting and fun to watch. It starts out with Spongebob and Patrick exited about seeing a new movie at The Reef Cinema called: "Fisherman 4: Attack of the Hook" It was nice to see The Reef Cinema, as it has been a few years since. Spongebob and Patrick then watch the movie, but find it difficult because they are horrified. So, they try to watch the movie again, but fail again. They are then told by a creepy Anglerfish that it is 1 minute until midnight, when the fisherman comes out. This convinces Spongebob and Patrick that the fisherman is after the two, and can't return to their houses. Squidward eventually wakes up angry and returns Spongebob and Patrick to their houses. Squidward, now sick of the noises that Spongebob and Patrick are making, then dresses up and pretends to be the fisherman, repetitively scaring Spongebob and Patrick. When Spongebob and Patrick notice Squidward, they think that the fisherman had eaten Squidward, and instead of saving him, they completely torture him! Squidward is then sent to hospital. I thought that Squidward scaring Spongebob and Patrick was like a fixed version of "One Coarse Meal" because Squidward actually gets what was coming to him, unlike Mr. Krabs, but I could be wrong. Also, at the end of the episode, Gary dressed up as the fisherman and scared everyone, which was very funny, and it kind of reminded me of "Scooby Doo". Overall, a perfect episode that definitely deserves a 10/10.

Seance Shmeance: Spongebob and Squidward are watching a seance on the TV, but Squidward turns it off, but Spongebob is scared. Then, Old Man Jenkins (The one from "Friend or Foe" and "The Main Drain") asks for a sandwich called "Rusty on Rye". However, it is not on the menu, which results in an unsatisfied customer, which Spongebob is very disappointed with. He asks Mr. Krabs about the "Rusty on Rye" , who reveals that it was on the menu of a restaurant named "Rusty's Rib Eye". At night, Spongebob performs a seance with Patrick at the Krusty Krab, which summons the ghosts, who reveal the recipe: Driftwood, speckle, and shellac. Patrick, scared of the ghosts, runs to Mr Krab's house, to tell him about the ghosts, so they make their way to the Krusty Krab. After being at the Krusty Krab for a while, Spongebob wants the spirits to leave, but instead cause chaos. Mr Krabs and Patrick then return to the Krusty Krab, where Mr Krabs defeats the ghosts, and serves Old Man Jenkins with the recipe the next day. I think that Patrick was quite funny in this episode, because of him being scared of the ghosts, and running around the Krusty Krab screaming at the end. I have also realised that Patrick is actually less of an idiot than he was for the majority of season 7, and is actually starting to become "Funny-Dumb" like in seasons 1-3. Overall, 2 great episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants", definitely fun to watch, and I would definitely watch them again, so this episode is also getting a good 10/10.
  • One of the better episodes

This is one of the best new episodes of SpongeBob of all time.
  • Awseome

Don't Look Now is one of the best Season 9 Episodes :)

9.5/10
  • Spongebob and Patrick think that the Fisherman is after them; Spongebob holds a seance to learn about a Rusty on Rye recipe

These two episodes were really good and make up the good name of Season 9. Don't Look Now is about Spongebob and Patrick seeing a horror film and think that the Fisherman is out to get them. It's kind of like Krab Borg but with a fisherman in it. I thought the fish in the movie who confused his girlfriend's name with others was really funny. Spongebob and Patrick getting scared when the Fisherman hooks the kid's ice cream was typical but still funny. The kid crying over the ice cream was also funny for some reason. I was afraid that this episode would end badly like Squid Defense because Spongebob and Patrick would find out that Squidward is scaring them, but it didn't. They believed that the "Fisherman" was eating Squidward, so they hurt and injure the "Fisherman" and everything ends well, except for Squidward, who has to go to the hospital. I thought the ending with Gary in the Fisherman was pretty funny and clever.

In Seance Shmeance, Old Man Jenkins asks Spongebob to make a "Rusty on Rye". To learn how to make a "Rusty on Rye", Spongebob must hold a seance to consult the ghost of Rusty Rickets about the recipe. But the delicious odor of the "Rusty on Rye" attracts ghosts and creates a problem that Spongebob can't handle. I thought this episode was good. Not as good as Don't Look Now, but still good. It was funny when Patrick explains that he has to run and scream around the restaurant. I loved it when Mr. Krabs defeat those ghosts like a boss (pun intended). To sum it up, these were really awesome episodes and I look forward to seeing these episodes every October.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants Season 9

I guess this Show was OK. :)

A lot of other people seem to agree with it it. And for those of you that who don't agree. :P I wonder what the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2 is

going to be like.
  • Season 9 is officially the best season ever

Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating in the title there but what I have to say is that both of these episodes were amazing and show what season 9 is capable of. Don't Look Now was hilarious and also shocked that they had a kissing scene here :P Seance Shmeance was also great and the ending were Mr. Krabs like a boss man defeated all the ghosts was awesome!!!!! 10/10 Well worth the wait.