SpongeBob SquarePants

Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Feb 19, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Two Patrick episodes...one was good but the other wasn't that great

Driven to tears: I liked this episode better but it still has its flaws...I'll tell you later after this. Funny parts in the episode include SpongeBob actually failing the test again a minute and a half later, Patrick actually passing the test, Patrick making some sound effect late at night, Patrick talking to SpongeBob's parents and those are pretty much it. However, the reason for my much lower score is that the episode itself was boring and never my favorite to begin with. Plus Patrick was getting a little OoC for rubbing the license in SpongeBob's face. Those problems were in the way of keeping my score high. So a decent and bearly enjoyable episode. 7/10

Rule of Dumb: I didn't liked this one too much. It is 10 points worse than Driven to Tears. But I just hated how Patrick got OoC again (this might prove that got more dumber since this season) like making him and SpongeBob getting kicked out of the Krusty Krab because of the free price, making the comic book fish cry, and a couple more. Those parts were why my score is very low and I never really enjoyed this one. The only time I laughed was Patrick trying to eat the crown, the montage of Patrick doing stuffs as king, Patrick moving Squidward's house, and monster Patrick in the mirror. Overall score 6/10