SpongeBob SquarePants

Eek, An Urchin! / Patrick-Man

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 27, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Bereghost, Snapple43, Pixiedust423, and Valadin1 is the best.

Bereghost, Snapple43, Pixiedust423, and Valadin1 is Famous and the best.

If you love Bereghost, Snapple43, Pixiedust423, and Valadin1 Message me.

You might only know Bereghost, Snapple43, Pixiedust423, and Valadin1 if you go on Youtube, Roblox,

Twitter, Facebook, or Steamcommunity.

I have a account on Roblox my account is jaskennedy2002 but I don't get on it that much I play as a guest a lot if you play as guest on Murder Mystery, Roblox Murderer, The Mad Murderer, Twisted Murderer or some other game idk but on those games I said Guests can hear what you say. srry I can only watch spongebob on youtube until my grandma changes to another because my grandma watch spongebob with me in bed im kid so my grandma take care because my mom didn't want to take care of me and my mom went to jail a lot of times and my grandma is my guardian so she takes care of me and the reason my grandma is gonna changes cables is because we have suddenlink and suddenlink tooked off 24 or more channels suddenlink is the only cable that ever took off channel is that ture.
  • Awful episodes

Both these episodes were boring and stupid.
  • Boring with re-used plot ideas

At the beginning of the episode Patrick is whining about Spongebob having to go to work, leaving him bored, which has happened already about 5 times in the overall series. All the "newer" Spongebob episodes just seem to re-use a -LOT- of the ideas from the older episodes back from 2003 which makes these really boring to watch. No episodes really "stand out" in a good way anymore. The jokes in this episode to me were pretty bland, and some parts I found somewhat disturbing.. Overall, I hate both these episodes.
  • this episode is terrible

i am sick and tired of stupid, humorless episodes like this getting good reviews, i am not giving this a good score to fit in with all these "fans" who just blindly eat up the mindless junk that the new writers of this show crap out and feed them, THIS EPISODE SUCKS.
  • Patrickman just better than no nose knows

its still Patrick being annoying but more bearable
  • what happens when you put action and spongebob together? you get epicness

Eek An Urchin: amazing teamup episode. plankton actually follows up on his word (as he does sometimes) and it was fantastic. everyone did their part. only thing i wish..was if patrick was there. he probably would of tried to eat it XD but still squidwards smart thinking led the team to victory and spongebob...well...ending was predictable XD BUT STILL AWESOME

Patrick-Man: my favorite one out of the 2 and one of my favorite new episodes. patrick becomes a super hero cause he has an identity crisis(again) and he ends up screwing up the ton XD love the callback that was givin to ms.puff "you remember what a felony is right ms.puff?" and in the end hey pat does become the hero!

fantastic episodes. great plots made me laugh every second. great job
  • Not bad, but could be better

Eek, An Urchin: It is about an urchin that is in the Krusty Krab and isn't good for Eugene's business. Plankton is used to attempt into making the sea urchin go away. Why does this have such a high rating, it isn't like " OMG, that was awesome", but it wasn't that bad either, just average. I like that the writers attempted in thinking of a different plot idea. This isn't humorous or funny. The next one surprised me, it was good, but this was not the best. 6.5/10

Patrick-Man: Good, like I said in the other review, but not great. I like that Patrick was acting as a funny, dumb person, not just being dumb. Good. 8.0/10 This is an average episode, C-. P.S.: I am very critical with my reviews, but some people are too critical.
  • SpongeBob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton try to get rid of an urchin and Patrick becomes a superhero

Eek, an Urchin: HILARIOUS!!! no complaints about the episode at all. Couldn't get any better than this. Great to see SpongeBob, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton work together to get rid of an urchin. Plankton dressing up as a female urchin was comedy gold XD and while the ending was predictable, it still cracked me up. Original, hilarious, and perfect. 10/10

Patrick-Man: LOVED this episode. It was just as hilarious as "Eek, an Urchin!". Patrick becoming a superhero was very original to watch. So many funny moments such as Marine Dolphins (referencing U.S. Marines) commercial, Mr. Krabs leaving an old lady in the middle of the street just to get a dollar, Patrick getting Mrs. Puff arrested (at least it wasn't SpongeBob for once), and more. LOVED the cameos with MermaidMan, BarnacleBoy, and ManRay. It was good to see The Dirty Bubble again as well. Everything about this episode was funny as hell and shows us why Patrick is so awesome. Watch it especially if you're a Patrick fan. 10/10
  • Two great episodes added to season 9.

These are two more episodes that is making season 9 one of the best seasons. I enjoyed and laughed in these two episodes. They were both very funny but not perfect.

Patrick-Man: This one was a good episode to me and I've already watched this episode about 3 times along with Eek, an Urchin. My favorite part of this episode would have to be when Patrick was making his outfit, and it was funny! I also enjoyed the ending when Patrick retired because it was too much work, that was funny too. All though this episode wasn't perfect, for me, it doesn't deserve a low score so I give it an 8.5 out of 10 due to the fact that I wasn't feeling this episode much, but it was funny.

Eek, an Urchin: This one was definetly better than Patrick-Man. First of all it was funnier, like the part when Plankton had to dress up like a lady Urchin. That was hilarious!! I liked the idea of this episode because the writers made such a simple plot, so funny and enjoyable. This time, we actually get to see Plankton and Mr.Krabs work together. Finally!!!! Overall, this was a great episode, so I give it a 9 out of 10