SpongeBob SquarePants

Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 06, 2005 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • The start of the post movie era

Fear of a Krabby Patty: Being the first post movie era episode, FoaKP was great. The plot for this episode was strange to see that SpongeBob is scared by the Krabby Patty after 43 days nonstop. My only problem is the episode could have been better and the characters' expression (especially SpongeBob's) are drawn super weird (yet this episode was done by Chowder creator CH Greenblatt). The funny parts were SpongeBob's part at the beginning, the Krusty Krab working nonstop, SpongeBob running away from Mr. Krabs (he believes he's krabby patty), the Peter Lankton part (SpongeBob using piano on Plankton), and that's all. Overall, this episode was great (for an episode being the first premired after the movie). 8.5/10

Shell of a Man: This episode was great, like the last one, but it's not as great as the previous one. The plot, like Fear of a Krabby Patty was weird. Although this was the first time we Mr. Krabs without his shell, that will happen again in "Shell Shocked." He does looks weird without his shell. I didn't laughed that much in this episode than I did in Fear of a Krabby Patty. The parts that I laughed were SpongeBob saying goobye to the Krabby Patty, then ate it (which wasunexpectedthat he was #5), SpongeBob cooking the Krabby Patty (shortly before Krabs got molded), SpongeBob acting as Mr. Krabs, and a couple parts during the Navy reunion. Overall, this episode was great, but a little bit humor than the last one. 8/10