SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

500 reasons why we hate Squidward

  • Avatar of woahwoah678

    woahwoah678

    [1]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 02/27/09
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 804

    This is closer to Mr Krabs,but say why we hate him:

    1.He doesn't believe in Santa(Until the ending)

    2.He stepped on S and P's fezzes

    3.He took advange of Spongebob

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [2]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    4.Squidward has bad luck
    5.Squidward caused Spongebob to act crazy and angry(Can You Spare a Dime)
    6.Even though I don't hate Squidward, I can hate him whenever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [5]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    hipeoples4 wrote:

    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    WE ALL LOVE SQUIDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SBFAN200 HOW COULD YOU YOU SAID IN "50 REASONS WHY WE HATE SQUIDWARD" "WHO HATES SQUIDWARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" AND NOW YOU ACTUALLY ARE POSTING REASONS TO HATE HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!? U EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    I don't really hate Squidward, I'm just doing this for fun. But I can tell everybody loves Squidward.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [13]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    woahwoah678 wrote:
    hipeoples4 wrote:

    YES I HAVE SEEN HIS EPISODES AND HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING BAD TO SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SBFAN200 LIKES HIM, AND UR LETTING HIM BE IN THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    NOW IM REALLY GETTING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IM NOT LEAVIN UNTIL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE SQUIDWARD JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU,SQUIDWARD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HE KICKED SPONGEBOB,STEPPED ON THEIR FEZZES AND DID OTHER BAD THINGS!!!!YOU WANT PROOF?!?!?!WATCH CAN YOU SPARE A DIME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Take it easy both of you are both of you are going to get banned! I made some rules so we can call it a deal not to resolve into more fighting!:

    #1: No S or A leveled Squidward fans.(S and A leveled are the highest)
    #2: No insulting a user for hating Squidward
    #3: Got some hidden hates to share, if so, just give a few reasons why Squidward can be tad bad.
    #4: No Squidwards or Squidward fans will be harmed in the making of this thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hipeoples4

    hipeoples4

    [14]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/02/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,834
    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    woahwoah678 wrote:
    hipeoples4 wrote:

    YES I HAVE SEEN HIS EPISODES AND HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING BAD TO SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SBFAN200 LIKES HIM, AND UR LETTING HIM BE IN THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    NOW IM REALLY GETTING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IM NOT LEAVIN UNTIL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE SQUIDWARD JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU,SQUIDWARD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HE KICKED SPONGEBOB,STEPPED ON THEIR FEZZES AND DID OTHER BAD THINGS!!!!YOU WANT PROOF?!?!?!WATCH CAN YOU SPARE A DIME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Take it easy both of you are both of you are going to get banned! I made some rules so we can call it a deal not to resolve into more fighting!: #1: No S or A leveled Squidward fans.(S and A leveled are the highest) #2: No insulting a user for hating Squidward #3: Got some hidden hates to share, if so, just give a few reasons why Squidward can be tad bad. #4: No Squidwards or Squidward fans will be harmed in the making of this thread.

    1.What do you mean when you say S or A leveled Squidward fans?

    2.We arent insulting each other, we're just telling each other to shut up.(But whoawhoa678 IS insulting Squidward!!!!!!

    3.Whoawhoa678 has shared the only bad thing Squidward has done,and should like him because he's also done a ton of good things

    4.If ur saying that no squidward fans should be harmed in the making of this thread, then GET OUT of this thread because u are one

    5.Before you tell that to me because I am a squidward fan that I shouldnt take part in this thread, just know that that is YOUR rule, so we expect YOU to follow it, NOT us.

    Edited on 12/22/2009 12:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [15]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    hipeoples54, I understand how much you love Squidward, but you CANNOT con woahwoah678 to admit he likes Squidward. He's just mad about the episodes Can You Spare a Dime and Good Neighbors. So technically, you'd happened to be in the wrong page, even though you're stooding up to him.

    woahwoah678, you have a point, Squidward fans have to leave if they hate this thread so much. I'm here, not just because I hate Squidward, because I can end further conflict and share a few hidden hates I had with Squidward, even though I like him. But you're starting to insult hipeoples54, which leads to banning, it can also lead to me being banned.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [16]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    Technically, I have to make a 500 reasons why we love Squidward thread. I know you're all mad, but I don't hate Squidward, I hate fighting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hipeoples4

    hipeoples4

    [17]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/02/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,834

    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    hipeoples54, I understand how much you love Squidward, but you CANNOT con woahwoah678 to admit he likes Squidward. He's just mad about the episodes Can You Spare a Dime and Good Neighbors. So technically, you'd happened to be in the wrong page, even though you're stooding up to him. woahwoah678, you have a point, Squidward fans have to leave if they hate this thread so much. I'm here, not just because I hate Squidward, because I can end further conflict and share a few hidden hates I had with Squidward, even though I like him. But you're starting to insult hipeoples54, which leads to banning, it can also lead to me being banned.

    Well that doesn't make sence because because in the first part of that post that I am replying to that you made, you said that you hated Squidward. But then in the next part, you said that you liked Squidward. And even though my real name is just hipeoples4, not hipeoples54, you can still call me that if you want. And how could the two of us(me and whoawhoa67 doing this cause you to get banned? If it does, then why cant you just stay out of this so you wont get banned.

    Edited on 12/22/2009 12:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hipeoples4

    hipeoples4

    [18]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/02/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,834

    No matter how many times I try to edit the last post that I made and take away the person with black sunglasses on its head emote icon,it wont change so just ignore it guys and and know that I really said whoawhoa678.

    P.S. Sbfan200, thanks for creating a 500 reasons why we love squidward thread.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongebobfan200

    spongebobfan200

    [19]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,921
    hipeoples4 wrote:

    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    hipeoples54, I understand how much you love Squidward, but you CANNOT con woahwoah678 to admit he likes Squidward. He's just mad about the episodes Can You Spare a Dime and Good Neighbors. So technically, you'd happened to be in the wrong page, even though you're stooding up to him. woahwoah678, you have a point, Squidward fans have to leave if they hate this thread so much. I'm here, not just because I hate Squidward, because I can end further conflict and share a few hidden hates I had with Squidward, even though I like him. But you're starting to insult hipeoples54, which leads to banning, it can also lead to me being banned.

    Well that doesn't make sence because because in the first part of that post that I am replying to that you made, you said that you hated Squidward. But then in the next part, you said that you liked Squidward. And even though my real name is just hipeoples4, not hipeoples54, you can still call me that if you want. And how could the two of us(me and whoawhoa67 doing this cause you to get banned? If it does, then why cant you just stay out of this so you wont get banned.



    I said nothing about hating Squidward, I was just trying to make some points here. If I hated Squidward then I'd say that Squid sucks, but I'd never say that, spite that I said it right now :p, I made an opposite topic, if you want to play along.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hipeoples4

    hipeoples4

    [20]Dec 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/02/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,834
    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    hipeoples4 wrote:

    spongebobfan200 wrote:
    hipeoples54, I understand how much you love Squidward, but you CANNOT con woahwoah678 to admit he likes Squidward. He's just mad about the episodes Can You Spare a Dime and Good Neighbors. So technically, you'd happened to be in the wrong page, even though you're stooding up to him. woahwoah678, you have a point, Squidward fans have to leave if they hate this thread so much. I'm here, not just because I hate Squidward, because I can end further conflict and share a few hidden hates I had with Squidward, even though I like him. But you're starting to insult hipeoples54, which leads to banning, it can also lead to me being banned.

    Well that doesn't make sence because because in the first part of that post that I am replying to that you made, you said that you hated Squidward. But then in the next part, you said that you liked Squidward. And even though my real name is just hipeoples4, not hipeoples54, you can still call me that if you want. And how could the two of us(me and whoawhoa67 doing this cause you to get banned? If it does, then why cant you just stay out of this so you wont get banned.

    I said nothing about hating Squidward, I was just trying to make some points here. If I hated Squidward then I'd say that Squid sucks, but I'd never say that, spite that I said it right now :p, I made an opposite topic, if you want to play along.

    Well I cant currently think of any reasons to love him, all I know is that he doesn't deserve to be hated.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.