SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Is this really getting canceled?

  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [1]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    don't get me wrong, I think the show's good, but I heard the show was probably getting canceled. does anyone know anything of this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [2]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongedude49

    spongedude49

    [3]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 5,558
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.

    Except for their own speeches which eventually come out as crap and some other weird dude will take over SpongeBob. I just hope it isn't Richard Nixon! I think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [4]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    spongedude49 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.

    Except for their own speeches which eventually come out as crap and some other weird dude will take over SpongeBob. I just hope it isn't Richard Nixon! I think.

    Nixon's dead... or at least, that's what they want you to think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpongeSebastian

    SpongeSebastian

    [5]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 10,634
    I think it's possible that SpongeBob might get cancelled after season 5.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpongeSebastian

    SpongeSebastian

    [6]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 10,634
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.

    Except for their own speeches which eventually come out as crap and some other weird dude will take over SpongeBob. I just hope it isn't Richard Nixon! I think.

    Nixon's dead... or at least, that's what they want you to think.
    I didn't understand a word you just said. (laughs)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [7]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    I think it's possible that SpongeBob might get cancelled after season 5.

    Yeah, but we don't know if it will or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Clockerevac12

    Clockerevac12

    [8]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 01/02/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,242
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.

    Except for their own speeches which eventually come out as crap and some other weird dude will take over SpongeBob. I just hope it isn't Richard Nixon! I think.

    Nixon's dead... or at least, that's what they want you to think.
    I didn't understand a word you just said. (laughs)

    I Beat he is Manure Pile or Disuged as John Lighgow
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Noteldnep

    Noteldnep

    [9]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,669
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    I think it's possible that SpongeBob might get cancelled after season 5.

    Yeah, but we don't know if it will or not.


    Yeah, people keep saying that, but no one knows for sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [10]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    well, from what I've heard, I heard off of this site too I believe, that after "Spongebob meet's the Strangler" he had 20 episodes before the show was canceled. I'm not too sure.....aaand Nixion's dead people, no worries there ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [11]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    Nature9000 wrote:
    well, from what I've heard, I heard off of this site too I believe, that after "Spongebob meet's the Strangler" he had 20 episodes before the show was canceled. I'm not too sure.....aaand Nixion's dead people, no worries there ^_^

    Are you QUITE sure?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [12]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    Yes, it was early on. I believe it was said in one of the trivia, or perhaps it was the movie itself, but I'm positive I heard it in the past off of this site...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gogetenkusu

    gogetenkusu

    [13]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,642
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Yes, it was early on. I believe it was said in one of the trivia, or perhaps it was the movie itself, but I'm positive I heard it in the past off of this site...

    I meant about Nixon. Sure, he says he's dead but can you trust him?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nature9000

    Nature9000

    [14]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 454
    In fact, this link I got off of the News. it says SB has 20 eps. and that was a while ago, meaning he's got 12 of those 20 down already...:

    http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html&ref_id=3428&tid=77804&ref_type=101
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spongedude49

    spongedude49

    [15]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 08/18/05
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 5,558
    Clockerevac12 wrote:
    SpongeSebastian wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    spongedude49 wrote:
    gogetenkusu wrote:
    People have been saying that it's gonna end in 2008... but they never provide any proof.

    Except for their own speeches which eventually come out as crap and some other weird dude will take over SpongeBob. I just hope it isn't Richard Nixon! I think.

    Nixon's dead... or at least, that's what they want you to think.
    I didn't understand a word you just said. (laughs)

    I Beat he is Manure Pile or Disuged as John Lighgow

    It's possible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Beardie99

    Beardie99

    [16]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,625
    Nick would be stupid to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants. I mean there canceling FOP, Danny Phantom, and Nick hasn't decided to order new episodes of Jimmy Neutron yet. So if Nick cancels SpongeBob SquarePants there well be barely anything good on Nick anymore.
    Edited on 03/14/2006 9:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zero-Omega

    zero-Omega

    [17]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/05/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 329
    Beardie99 wrote:
    Nick would be stupid to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants. I mean there canceling FOP, Danny Phantom, and Nick hasn't decided to order new episodes of Jimmy Neutron yet. So if Nick cancels SpongeBob SquarePants there well be barely anything good on Nick anymore.
    if DP, FOP, JN, and SBSP get cancelled, Nick's ratings will drop
    Edited on 03/15/2006 4:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Noteldnep

    Noteldnep

    [18]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/25/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,669
    zero-Omega wrote:
    Beardie99 wrote:
    Nick would be stupid to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants. I mean there canceling FOP, Danny Phantom, and Nick hasn't decided to order new episodes of Jimmy Neutron yet. So if Nick cancels SpongeBob SquarePants there well be barely anything good on Nick anymore.
    if DP, FOP, JN, and SBSP get cancelled, Nick's ratings will drop

    Majorly...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TAMKFan

    TAMKFan

    [19]Mar 16, 2006
    • member since: 07/08/04
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,127
    Beardie99 wrote:
    Nick would be stupid to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants. I mean there canceling FOP, Danny Phantom, and Nick hasn't decided to order new episodes of Jimmy Neutron yet. So if Nick cancels SpongeBob SquarePants there well be barely anything good on Nick anymore.

    Yeah if they are cancelled the only good nicktoons left will be Catscratch and All Grown Up. I'm also surprised Danny Phantom is cancelling so soon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tak963

    Tak963

    [20]Mar 16, 2006
    • member since: 12/25/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 846
    I'm sorry to say, but it is true. The show is getting cancelled sometime (in an estimate) 2008. I am surely positive. That other guy was right, he did hear it on TV.com, in the news e-mails that they send to you, I got one too. But we can stop this! Instead of fighting about Richard Nixon is dead or not, we have to work together! OK people, start "Save Spongebob" fanclubs like they do for FOP & DP! Others, write to nickelodeon! But you'll have to get it from someone else, I lost it. ALRIGHT PEOPLE, MOVE OUT!!!!!!











    Oh, and they're cancelling Jimmy Neutron in 2007 (I think) so we can save that too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.