SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

What is your favorite episode of Spongebob

Select your favorite episode of Spongebob.

  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [1]Jul 26, 2013
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 78

    My favorite would have to be One Coarse Meal. You do not have to select one of the episodes in the poll, otherwise it's up to you.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ayranci2

    ayranci2

    [2]Sep 6, 2013
    • member since: 08/31/13
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 94

    Actually my favorite episode is Band Geeks. Mooncation is my second favorite episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [3]Sep 8, 2013
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 78

    Band Geeks was week. Another popular episode, Chocolate With Nuts was much better. And besides, why would you like Moon-cation? That episode was HORRIBLE!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ayranci2

    ayranci2

    [4]Sep 9, 2013
    • member since: 08/31/13
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 94

    finnysohr wrote:


    Band Geeks was week. Another popular episode, Chocolate With Nuts was much better. And besides, why would you like Moon-cation? That episode was HORRIBLE!!!!



    Mooncation is not horrible. It was very enjoyable and action packed.There were some funny moments in this episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [5]Sep 15, 2013
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 78

    ayranci2 wrote:


    finnysohr wrote:


    Band Geeks was week. Another popular episode, Chocolate With Nuts was much better. And besides, why would you like Moon-cation? That episode was HORRIBLE!!!!



    Mooncation is not horrible. It was very enjoyable and action packed.There were some funny moments in this episode.



    But that's a new ones, and the new ones suck

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ayranci2

    ayranci2

    [6]Sep 16, 2013
    • member since: 08/31/13
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 94

    finnysohr wrote:


    ayranci2 wrote:


    finnysohr wrote:


    Band Geeks was week. Another popular episode, Chocolate With Nuts was much better. And besides, why would you like Moon-cation? That episode was HORRIBLE!!!!



    Mooncation is not horrible. It was very enjoyable and action packed.There were some funny moments in this episode.



    But that's a new ones, and the new ones suck



    That's youropinion and I disagree. I stilllike new episodes and Mooncation has no FLAWS. Just because It's a new episode that doesn't mean it's bad. Everyone saying SpongeBob is downhill is getting too annoying. I saw new reviews of this show and everyone says the same thing. It just becamesoreperetitive.Don't worry new episode haters because Stephen Hillenburg will be back for the second movie.By the way, I love Band Geeks because It's very hilarious the song was awesome and Squidward was happy at the end. I hope you like second half of season 9 because you always say new episodes suck.

    Edited on 09/16/2013 7:52am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pashotshot

    pashotshot

    [7]Sep 21, 2013
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,846
    My favorite episodes were the first three: Help Wanted/Reef Blower/Tea at the Treedome

    I love Band Geeks, especially Squidward's band humor. "They don't know an oboe from an elbow." "I better drum up a marching band."

    I love Mooncation. In fact, I love all of the vacation episodes of SpongeBob.

    I think the only reason why people are saying what they are saying about the new episodes is maybe because they can sense that the animators are running out of ideas. Nobody has unlimited ideas, but if what they are doing is satisfying the fans, that is all that matters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [8]Sep 21, 2013
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 78

    They suck for too many reasons. SpongeBob has been horrible since 2008.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pashotshot

    pashotshot

    [9]Oct 13, 2013
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,846
    finnysohr wrote:

    They suck for too many reasons. SpongeBob has been horrible since 2008.



    Don't forget to consider that the writers just might be running out of ideas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [10]Oct 17, 2013
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 78

    pashotshot wrote:
    finnysohr wrote:


    They suck for too many reasons. SpongeBob has been horrible since 2008.


    Don't forget to consider that the writers just might be running out of ideas.



    Oh yeah.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pashotshot

    pashotshot

    [11]Nov 9, 2013
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,846
    So, if SpongeBob doesn't go much further than the second movie, then it might be because the writers are out of ideas. Sometimes, it's hard to detect, but sometimes it's obvious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.