SpongeBob SquarePants

Free Samples

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 06, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Second weakest episode of the week

Mr. Krabs loses patrons because of Plankton, so he resorts to giving food away for free. While there had been three perfect, two superb, and one decent episode, it gets its first episode with a great score for the year. Definitely not as good as Fisaco, but once again, Plankton did something different which is not bad. But a few parts that made my score lowered: this episode didn't made me laugh that much, the people hating the Krabby Patty thanks to Plankton (putting chum to it), and the way they acted near the end (it was somewhat a tad annoying, no offense). Besides those, I laughed a few times such as Patrick and Squidward's cameo, Mr. Krabs seeing the money, and then he and SpongeBob made money angels (Also laughed when Plankton was on Mr. Krabs' butt). Those were pretty much the only parts I laughed, but this episode could have been a little better. 8/10
  • Planktons simpe plan

Now this episode was very good. (not as good ast the last 2) but planktons plan was...actually very easy. why didnt he do this years ago? (smh) but thankfully spongebob thinks and changes old krabby patties to "new"

bikini bottom people are so stupid im sorry XD

my favorite part is patrick liking the chum and mr.krabs and spongebob making money angels!

good episode!
  • The citizens of Bikini Bottom hate krabby patties thanks to Plankton, so SpongeBob decides to give away free krabby patties to bring customers back

Mr. Krabs loses patrons because of Plankton, so he resorts to giving food away for free. I thought that this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't as good as the previous three episodes "Glove World R.i.P.", "Home Sweet Rubble", and "Fiasco" but it was still enjoyable to watch. There were a couple of things that bugged me about this episode though. First of all, I didn't like how the citizens of Bikini Bottom think the food is gonna be good just because it's free. I also kinda didn't like how Plankton is the reason why everyone in Bikini Bottom hate krabby patties but the problem that probably bugged me just a little more was the Bikini Bottom citizens blaming SpongeBob for making those terrible krabby patties when it was just Plankton. By the way, Plankton made "chum patties" so the citizens were too dumb to even look. Other than those things that did bug me, this was a great episode. As for the humor, I didn't really laugh that much here but the parts that make laugh were Patrick's cameo appearance (the scene when he actually enjoyed seeing Plankton's chum patties LOL), Squidward's cameo appearance (the scene where he was dressed up as a monkey and that baby told him "Dance monkey dance" then he quits), The citizens of Bikini Bottom loving krabby patties again and their expression to it, Mr. Krabs' expression after seeing the piles of money near the end of the episode, and the very end of the episode with Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob making money angels (although, that was more cute than it was funny). So yeah, the storyline is all-around great to watch even though it could've been better and there could've been a little more humor to this episode but oh well, I still liked it. Overall, this was a great episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it's enjoyable for everyone to like. 8.5/10