SpongeBob SquarePants

Graveyard Shift / Krusty Love

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 06, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• GREAT EPISODE

GREAT EPISODE
  • LOVE these two episodes!

Graveyard Shift: I love watching this episode. It may be one of the best of the season. I can say so many good things about this episode but all I will say is that it is perfect! Great humor, perfect speed, and classic Squidward and SpongeBob interactions. Ya gotta love it. 10/10

Krusty Love: This is a cute and funny episode. "We're not talkin' about this OR this we're talkin' about THIS!" lol 9/10
  • Graveyard Shift (scary themed episode); Krusty Love (SpongeBob love themed episode 2)

Graveyard Shift: This episode was super excellent and one the best I've seen from this show itself (not counting season 1-3). It was funny throughout. I laughed at the beginning, SpongeBob kept saying night, Squidward telling stories about Hash Stringling Hasher, SpongeBob hanging upside down, Patrick;s cameo, the Hash Stingler Slasher coming towartds the Krusty Krab and the ending. Overall, one of the best episodes that I've seen from the whole show. 10/10

Krusty Love: Another excellent episode and this time, Mr. Krabs falls in love with Mrs. Puff, which was a good idea. It was realy hilarious that Mr. Krabs kept asking SpongeBob flavors then he got annoyed of it. Mr. Krabs' crush on Mrs. Puff was funny especially when he was trying to ask out near the beginning. The ending was nice as well. Overall another excellent episode. 10/10
  • Perfect

Graveyard Shift: Squidward and SpongeBob are forced to work 24 hours a day by Mr. Krabs, so that he can get more money. Squidward soon gets bored, and tells SpongeBob a scary story to have some fun with him. After getting scared, SpongeBob is told by Squidward that the story isn't real. However, once Squidward and SpongeBob are alone, Squidward's story starts to take place right before their eyes!

Krusty Love: Mr. Krabs spies Mrs. Puff at the Krusty Krab and falls in love with her. She agrees to go on a date with him. They have a great time, but Mr. Krabs spends way too much money on the date. Mr. Krabs wants SpongeBob to keep track of his money on the next date.

10 out of 10

• Why are almost every SpongeBob episode I've seen have to be so excellent?

Graveyard Shift: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It's definitely worth your time and just makes you want to laugh non-stop. Mr. Krabs opening up the Krusty Krab for 24 hours was very funny. SpongeBob being pumped that he and Squidward are gonna be at the Krusty Krab all night long was very funny. Squidward telling SpongeBob a scary story about some creature just to scare him was very funny. SpongeBob being afraid to take out the trashcan was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob eating his own hands as his popcorns was very funny. Patrick's cameo appearance was hilarious. Squidward and SpongeBob being scared when they saw that the creature was real made me laugh so hard but it turned out to be some fish that wants to apply for a job. The ending of the episode with the vampire turning on and off the lights was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Krusty Love: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". Mr. Krabs falling in love with Mrs. Puff was a very funny idea. The story of how Mrs. Puff's husband Mr. Puff became a lamp made me laugh very hard. Mr. Krabs acting strange when SpongeBob introduced him to Mrs. Puff made me laugh very hard. Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff on their date was pretty funny. It was funny when Mr. Krabs spent $100,000 on their date. Mr. Krabs asking SpongeBob things after things after things just to get things for Mrs. Puff was very funny. SpongeBob "foul-mouthing" Mr. Krabs was absolutely hilarious. Mrs. Puff looking up to dictionary also made me laugh very hard. The ending with Mrs. Puff kissing Mr. Krabs was funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10
  • Two funny episodes

I like these episodes. They're really funny. I like how they both have cutaways or flashbacks.

Graveyard Shift: This is a very funny episode. I love how Spongebob kept saying at night after everything. Even when he burned his hand!!!!!! LOL!
    I love how everything came true like the phone ringing and stuff. The slime was so funny. And so was Patrick eating at 3:00 a.m. this is a great episode with good jokes.

Krusty love: This episode is funny but kinda weird. Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff are a weird couple, just like Plankton and Mrs. Krabs in enemy in law. I liked how Mr. Krabs kept telling Spongebob to get Mrs. Puff stuff and then Spongebob freaked out.

This was a great episode.
  • perfect

graveyard shift- what happens when spongebob and squidward work late at night?

Krusty Love- Krabs likes Mrs. Puff, will he be able to woo her with some help from Spongebob?

Both great episodes, I think i think graveyard shift is better because it had more of a creepy tone to it but it was also really funny. Krusty Love had a good plot but it was not very funny and the end with Spongebob yelling confuses me every time i see it. Overall, both good episodes, graveyard was better though, but both were fine, and they overall get an A+ from me
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob mr krabs decides to keep the krusty krab open for 24 hours instead of the normal time and they aks squidward and spongebob to take the night shift and tells spongebob about the half eaten slasher this was a funny ep i thought and the second part mr krabs sees spongebobs boat teach miss puff and he wants to go on a date with her and so he takes her to a fancy restrunt and he spends alot of money and so he does not want to spend that money again so he has spongebob watch the money he is spending but it is no use this wasa funny ep
  • awesome episodes im only doing krusty love

krusty love that episode was awesome in my opinon because it involves mr.krabs falling in love with mrs puff that was so sweet and funny i also loved the part when mrs puff was taken away by those fancy guys that was so funny aswell another funny part and possibly the funniest part in the whole episode was when spongebob and mr.krabs went to mrs puff;s house and then mr.krabs told spongebob to buy her a hat chocolates and all that stuff and when he came back mr.krabs said you are spending all of me money that was very funny too overall this was a awesome episode i liked it i give it a 10
  • Really good episodes, but very overrated, specially Graveyard Shift.

Krusty Love: Nice episode, but to me it doesn't stand out too much on it's season considering there are so many better ones. Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff as a couple didn't weird me out too much, I actually thought they made a good couple, but as the episode showed, it wouldn't last. Kind of got tired of the over use of Mr. Krabs's obsession on money and being blinded by love, therefore abusing SpongeBob, I mean, it is funny, but gets old. Overall, it's good, has funny parts. I'd give it a B+

Graveyard Shift: This is a hilarious episode, I really love Squidward on it, and SpongeBob was great too. But as much as I love this episode, I still think it's quite overrated by most fans. Good suspense on it as the story built up and then we see it come true, and of course, SpongeBob's antics like growing lots of arms and then eating them. I also liked the "at night" gag. The ending was a little confusing, yet funny, I had to research a little to see who Nosferatu was! lol Overall, great episode, final grade: A
  • Two of my favorite episodes from season 2!

These episodes are both great, but I think the Graveyard Shift is a little funnier. I love it when Spongebob has to take the trash out to the dumpster in the dark and he runs screaming while doing so. I also like Squidward's bogus story about the Hash Slinging Slasher and Spongebob's repeated screams after the story! Hahahahahahahahahaha! It also cracked me up how the characters all knew Nos Feratu, who made an appearance at the end. Krusty Love was also a great episode. Too bad nothing ever came of the Mr.Krabs/Mrs. Puff relationship in later episodes. Oh, well. The thing I liked most about this one was Spongebob getting angry near the end. For some reason that always cracks me up. More reviews later! Bye now!!!!!!!!
  • Graveyard shift: Mr. Krabs decides to open the krusty krab 24 hrs. a day. And squidward tries to scare spobegbob Krusty Love: Mr. Krabs falls in love with Spongebob's driving teacher, Mrs. Puff.

I personaly think both episodes are great! Both episodes are really funny! Krusty love is ok compared to graveyard shift but they're both pretty good. Things i found funny in graveyard shift: 1. the story squidward tells spongebob

2. when spongebob says he's so touched that squidward would dress up and go to the other side of the road even though he's right there.
    3. when spongebob eats his hands as popcorn.

Things i found funny in krusty love:

1. spongebob runs back and forth and mr. krabs yells at him and tells him to buy more.
    2. when he uses vivid vocabluary

so basically both of these episodes are funny!
  • This is one of my favorite episodes of SpongeBob.

As my summary says, this is one of my favorite episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants. The Graveyard Shift episode was my favorite, and Krusty Love was pretty good too. I liked the part where Squidward tells the ghost story of the "Hash-Slinging Slasher" to SpongeBob, so that he would get scared. Krusty Love is about Mr. Krabs falling in love with SpongeBob's boating school instructor, Mrs. Puff. The funny part was that Mr. Krabs had to pay 100,000 on a date! That's a lot of money for a restaurant, don't you think? I have these episodes on "Nautical Nonsense & Sponge Buddies" (Graveyard Shift), "The Seascape Capers" (Krusty Love) and the Complete Second Season (both).
  • The Hash Slinging Slasher and Mr.Krabs falls in love.

The Hash Slinging Slasher was funny because Squidward makes up something to scare Spongebob and ends up scaring himself. It was REALLY funny when Spongebob said that he wasn't crying because of being scared, he was crying that he was so touched that Squidward would dress up and walk to the other side of the street just to make him happy even though Squidward was right there. In Krusty Love we learn that Spongebob has a quite vivid vocabulary when he yells at Mr.Krabs for making him go back and forth like crazy. That's my review. And I am done.
  • This episode is very good because is really funny.

The Graveyard Shift:
    After Mr. Krabs decides to keep the Krusty Krab open 24 hours a day in a new scheme to get money, he tells Squidward and SpongeBob to do the night shift. Squidward tells SpongeBob the story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher, but his own twisted tale becomes reality!!

Krusty Love:
    After Mr. Krabs spots Mrs. Puff in the Krusty Krab, he falls madly in love with her. While on the first date, Mr. Krabs spends a large amount of money on her, so he makes SpongeBob promise to not let him spend another dime on Mrs. Puff.

This episode is one of the best!!!!!
  • The Hash Slinging Slasher!

These 2 episodes were 2 brilliant great and also humorous and funny episodes! I havn't seen anything more exciting and stupid(In a good way) as The Graveyard Shift! Night night night night night night night... So Squidward tells SpongeBob a false story of a mysterious, but well known creature, The Hash Slinging Slasher. I loved the part where SpongeBob was eating his hands like they were popcorn while listening to Squidward's story. And Krusty Love was good too, we don't want to leave it out, but it kinda shows how mean Mr. Krabs is. Get it? Got it? Good... night!
  • Squidward and Spongebob doing nightshift/Mr.Krabs in love

The Graveyard Shift:

When it was just closing time.Some customers comes for food and suggesting that if they were open they would give money.So Krab of course thinking of his money decided that the Krusty Krabs would be opened 24 hrs.Squidward decided to scare Spongebob with an story.Which basicly spook them out.

If you noticed after every money schemes that ends in an failures.It never happens again.So the Krusty Krabs opening 24 hrs is over.

Krusty In Love:

Krusty falls in love with Spongebob's driving teacher Mrs Puff.When taking her out for dinner.He finds out that he is spending his money.He asked Spongebob to manage his money making sure he doesn't waste it.In the end Mrs.Puff wanted to go dutch.

What she ment she isn't turning dutch.

Dutch means to pay her own expensive.Rather than someone paying it for her.
  • these were ok episodes liked graveyard shift the best krusty love was good to.

These were awesome episodes they were funny especially graveyard shift in my opinoin. HAHAHA! the handslinging-hasher thing was cool. Tht flickering of the lights and phone call and the bus coming was cool to. IN krusty love Mr.krabs spent 1,000 dollars on his date with Ms.Puff. Mr.Krabs later goes to Puff's house and keeps buying stuff for her and keeps getting mad at spongebob for not stopping him and at the end Spongebob speaks all gebirish and Ms.Puff gets a book and understands him. Ms.Puff goes and gives him some money and kisses him on his uh... eyes i think.
  • Mr Krabs is a hilarious crab.

In 'Krusty Love', Mr. Krabs trys everything to win Mrs Puff's heart. But Mr. Krabs is hilarious of translating gibberish to both Mrs Puff & SB. And also, another describing thing is inside the fancy resturant, the waiter says: "Sir, your fancy pansy limosine is here." and carries Mrs. Puff out. To prove it because SB still hasn't had his drivers license & Mrs. Puff hates SB's reckless driving & never passes him for that.

A best episode to see on Nick & hilarious for Mr. Krabs.
  • So funny

Mr. Krabs is in both of these episodes and he just cracks me up so bad. He's selfish,but so funny i loved how him and spongebob were both trying out all these crazy antics and plots to hide the evidence of the health inspector. And in the second episode, Krabs just gets funnier, like when he mumbles and tries to tell spongebob he wants to date mrs. puff,but he just cant find the words to. In short, this is a very funny episode i nearly laughed my head off at Mr. Krabs.He and along with the other characters make this show funny and make spongebob a great show to watch.