SpongeBob SquarePants

Graveyard Shift / Krusty Love

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Sep 06, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Why are almost every SpongeBob episode I've seen have to be so excellent?

Graveyard Shift: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It's definitely worth your time and just makes you want to laugh non-stop. Mr. Krabs opening up the Krusty Krab for 24 hours was very funny. SpongeBob being pumped that he and Squidward are gonna be at the Krusty Krab all night long was very funny. Squidward telling SpongeBob a scary story about some creature just to scare him was very funny. SpongeBob being afraid to take out the trashcan was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob eating his own hands as his popcorns was very funny. Patrick's cameo appearance was hilarious. Squidward and SpongeBob being scared when they saw that the creature was real made me laugh so hard but it turned out to be some fish that wants to apply for a job. The ending of the episode with the vampire turning on and off the lights was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Krusty Love: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". Mr. Krabs falling in love with Mrs. Puff was a very funny idea. The story of how Mrs. Puff's husband Mr. Puff became a lamp made me laugh very hard. Mr. Krabs acting strange when SpongeBob introduced him to Mrs. Puff made me laugh very hard. Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff on their date was pretty funny. It was funny when Mr. Krabs spent $100,000 on their date. Mr. Krabs asking SpongeBob things after things after things just to get things for Mrs. Puff was very funny. SpongeBob "foul-mouthing" Mr. Krabs was absolutely hilarious. Mrs. Puff looking up to dictionary also made me laugh very hard. The ending with Mrs. Puff kissing Mr. Krabs was funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10