SpongeBob SquarePants

Gullible Pants

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 05, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• Um...did anyone else think the week ended on a disappointing note?

Without a doubt, this one was the worst of the week. Basically all it was was Squidward tricking Spongebob into doing silly and gross things so he would get in trouble (I guess that's why) while being in charge at the Krusty Krab. It was also sort of a ripoff of Squid's Day Off. You know what I mean? In that episode, Mr. Krabs had to leave work because of an accident related to his love for money. Same exact thing here. Other than that, it wasn't a ripoff, however, and there were a couple of things that saved this from getting a lower score. One was Spongebob dancing (the first time when the customers were scared of him, not at the very end. That was just silly.), and Sponge freaking out over being in charge. That's about all I can think of that made me chuckle. One more thing... wasn't the Krusty Krab already a dump without all the garbage covering the inside (as said in The Original Fry Cook)? Overall, a disappointing episode that I wouls recommend watching while near a toilet if you have a weak stomach (not saying I do). Oh, well. Hopefully the upcoming 10th anniversary celebration will be a blast. Marebear2009, out!