SpongeBob SquarePants

Gullible Pants

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 05, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• OK episode... but now I see what's happening with the series.

Okay, so this wasn't the most original episode ever... but it was still overall good. I liked how Squidward got Spongebob to do all those ridiculous (but unoriginal) things. The part when the guy tells his girlfriend/wife "You can have my food" was funny (he didn't want it because Spongebob was handling it with his feet). Okay, and now about the series... I think the episodes seem to be going, er, "slower." The episodes of the first 5 seasons (and most of the ones I have seen from season 6) had a more complex or longer plot, and the jokes were funnier. But now, it seems as though the developers are running out of ideas, and don't want to copy or be too similar to other episodes or shows. Thus, the plots are shorter and not as original, the jokes aren't as funny, and the episodes seem to develop slower, so at the end I am thinking to myself "Is that it?" I hope the developers realize this and step up the production. I'll be wathcing the new episodes next week, and I hoope they are better.