SpongeBob SquarePants

Gullible Pants / Overbooked

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jun 05, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• Meh!!! this was an okay episode

In my opinion, this is the worst episode of the week and it ended on a very disappointing note. It wasn't the worst SpongeBob episode I've ever seen but it is the worst SpongeBob episode of this week. I did think it was funny that Mr. Krabs left the Krusty Krab for a little bit to get his nail fixed and puts SpongeBob in charge of the Krusty Krab for like 15 minutes. It was very funny that SpongeBob got excited because Mr. Krabs put him in charge. SpongeBob also doing his dance to entertain the Krusty Krab customers was hilarious but it was scaring them instead. It was also funny when Mr. Krabs made SpongeBob the manager after SpongeBob told him that he knows all of his secrets but he didn't mean Mr. Krabs' nails though. My major problem with this episode was Squidward. Alright... I know the title of this episode is called "Gullible Pants" but I didn't like it when SpongeBob would believe anything that Squidward would tell him. I didn't like it when Squidward told SpongeBob to serve the food to the customers with his feet. I didn't like it when Squidward told SpongeBob to make the Krusty Krab as filthy as possible. Overall, an okay episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" but it most certainly ended on a disappointing note and there could have been an ending improvement. 6/10