SpongeBob SquarePants

Hello Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 08, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• great EPISODE

great! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • It was great!

I thought that some people would hate this episode and some people would like it but I can see that most people like it a lot! For me, this wouldn't be my favorite special but I felt that it was still a great special. I really loved the fact that it showed SpongeBob and Squidward working together and being nice to each other. The jokes were descent and the music in this episodes was incredible! My favorite would have to be the song at the end. loved all of them even though I felt that the "Hie tide time" song took up to much time. Overall, this episode had just as good music as Band Geeks did so overall, I give this special an 8.5 out of 10 which is great, just not amazing.
  • Amazing Season 8 finale and the greatest season finale of SpongeBob EVER!!! :D

I LOVED this episode. It was very funny, it was well written, and Squidward actually had development here. This special proved that SpongeBob and Squidward really can work together. That musical number between SpongeBob and Squidward near the end of the special literally almost made me shed a tear and SpongeBob rarely does that to me. It's by far the one of the greatest specials ever, recommend it especially if you're a fan. Andy Samberg did an awesome job guest-voicing in this special as Colonel Carper. 10/10
  • SpongeBob and Squidward form a band

SpongeBob and Squidward form a band. Squidward plays his clarinet and SpongeBob plays his ukulele but things get harder than the two of them thought it would be. This was an awesome SpongeBob special,. I wanted to give it a 9 due to Coloniel Carper's attitude after the first song and Mr Krabs pawning the Krusty Krab but since those are minor problems I'll let them slide. The songs in the episode were pretty awesome. Favorite parts/humor were the beginning, the old man kept saying "too loud" (I thought it was going to be a filler but they only handled for like 15-30 sec), the ending, and at least 5 more parts. Overall this was an awesome special although I don't think it's doesn't beat A SquarePants Family Vacation. 10/10
  • Why does everyone like this "pathetic", "terrible way to make a sequel of band geeks"

This episode is pathetic. For a lot of the episode, the time is consumed by a song being sang. Mr. Krabs, REALLY, you'll sell the krusty krab just for money. This is a perfect example of Mr. Krab's cheapness. The episode just goes nowhere when they travel to places just to get gigs; this is probably the third worst spongebob episode, ahead of best day ever and atlantis squarepantis. These new writers should get lost in the woods and Nickelodeon is being so lazy. They need to do something to keep their network alive. If there are more episodes like this, Nickelodeon may be fired for being lazy. I am so ashamed of how horribly these new writers attempt to make a horrible sequel to a golden old episode. The writers forgot that this show is a comedy, not a sleep fest!!!
  • Best SB Special In A Long Time

The new Spongebob special, "Hello Bikini Bottom" (A.K.A. "Spongebob On Tour"), was really impressive, especially for a new episode!

It had a solid plot, and contained humor much like that of the classic episodes (1999-2004). Squidward even vaguely referenced what is (arguably) one of the series's most popular episodes: "Band Geeks". But what really won me over was the extremely impressive montage-esque musical numbers. Like the humor, the songs harkened back to Spongebob's golden era, which is something we haven't seen in a while. The songs in this special honestly remind me of classic Spongebob songs, such as; "Ripped Pants", "Loop de Loop", "F.U.N Song", and "Without You". For a few seasons, the show's music seemed forced, unoriginal, unfunny, and EXTREMELY corny. There is no doubt that seasons 5, 6, and some of 7 flat-out sucked, but season 8 showed a huge incline in the show's quality. This particular special is proof that the show is going back uphill. I'm happy to announce that, after 4 or 5 years of thinking my favorite childhood show was done for, it is now back in full-swing. It's great to have good 'ole Spongey Back!
  • going on a tour!

first off. i loved how they promoted this episode. "we will rock you" is one of my favorite songs! also. this was a fantastic episode.

squidward and spongebob start the battle of the bands and end up syncing in great according to some music owner. mr.krabs buys the "band" after eharing money involved. the band is actuallly well and make great music. but the places they go..didnt do to well. in the end they get run out and krabs becomes broke. no money, no krusty krab and worse...no money. spongebob and squidward once again sing a great song in the end and a huge audience appears. while they showed up for the light show i think thye enjoyed the music also. squidward and spongebob did something together as a team! in the end, krabs get enough money to get back his resrurant.

wow. great episode. the songs were great and i loved the way they put it all togther, sometimes in order to be famous you gotta start at the bottom no matter how hard it is. wish sandy was in this but i loved patrick in this episode. but my aboslute favorite part (and everyone will agree) is when squidward and spongebob sing a great song and work together. and he liked it! so great job guys, your giving squidward more charachter development and getting him to like spongebob more (its slowly happening)

great episode. one of my new favorites