SpongeBob SquarePants

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 30, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Same as Mermaidman Begins and Plankton's Good Eye

Very good episodes
  • House sittin was terrible smooth jazz was ok

house sittin sandy was way too drawn out and left the episode with little time to recover. 1/2 the episode was sandy explaining stuff. next spongebob did THE EXCACT SAME THING! after a brief moment with Patrick spongebob starts this chain reaction that I guess was kinda clever but the twist ending is lazy. then once again we are treated to the EXCACT SAME chain reaction after that the episode ends.

This episode was teriible and could have been great like wormy which has a very similar premise

House sittin for sandy: 3.0

Smooth jazz was better. it had more plot to it and was more enjoyable however it hurt to see squidward get all the pain he did. spongebob was annoying and obnoxious which really wasn't funny

Smooth jazz in bikini bottom: 5.0

\

Overall: 4.0

• The concert one= way better WAY BETTER THAN GARBAGE HOUSE SITING

The concert one was actually good, I usually hate season 8 episodes, but this wasn't too bad, pretty interesting. It is a good torture Squidward episode. My rating is down 5 just because house sitting way more like "snooze fest"! Sandy spends so much time yapping about house sitting procedures it gets boring and the episode goes nowhere. I recommend watching spongebob episodes from (1999-early 2006) because I am allergic to episodes from late 2006-now. Acually, a fun fact, Season 4 actually was good even with the new writers. The only episode in that season I hated was "Best Day Ever", bad way to end season 4. From there, it gets worse.
  • This is just a review for Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom.

Ok now I would like to say that season 8 is so far the best season for Spongebob ever! Now season 9 is coming soon and I can't wait for season 9. I think its gonna be really good. Ok now back to my review. This is just for Smooth Jazz in bikini bottom. Now I thought this was a subperb Spongebob. Ok now Squidward is going to a smooth jazz concert but Patrcik accidently eats it. So Squidward tries to win tickets over the radio but Spongebob wins the tickets and Squidward has to go with Spongebob. Now like I said I thought this was subperb. Now I did lower the score because Squidward was being mean like always and Patrcick eating the tickets kind of bugged me again. Now I laughed at when Spongebob won the tickets and I laughed at some other parts but I can't remember them. Now this is one of the terrific episodes of season 8 of Spongebob. I also remembered another part I laughed at when Spongebob and Squidward got kicked out. Well overall 9/10. Subperb!!
  • My Return!

House Sittin For Sandy: good episode but some of it seemed predicatble like the part where patrick reminded spongebob to put a water helmet on anyone could have guessed that spongebob would not have felt so good from the air still good episode grade 8.3/10 B

Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom: do i even have to say anything? no seriously i dont it is an unspeakable amazing and funny episode Grade 11/10 A+++++

Not much to say here other than Im Back but i will only be posting twice a week

• House Sittin for Sandy was superb. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom was perfect

House Sittin for Sandy:SpongeBob agrees to house sit for Sandy. However, chaos erupts when Patrick comes for a visit. The plot was very great. One thing I didn't like that Sandy wanted to destroyed her tree dome. It was just random. The parts that were funny are SpongeBob getting ready to work,realizingthat it is Sunday, Patrick touching and destroying things at the tree dome, SpongeBob counting the robots, the robots being destroyed twice, and the last part. Overall, it was a superb episode.

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom: SpongeBob and Squidward try to sneak in a Keply G concert after they got kicked out. I enjoyed this episode and it is one my favorites in season 8 so far. It was super hilarious especially Patrick's appearance. Squidward calling the last two winners and ended up being a loser was funny. SpongeBob going on a second lemonade stand was funny as well. Oh my god! Patrick being in the concert was hilarious. It was so funny that he was randomly here just for the nachos and he went on stage pretending that he is ordering something to eat. It was cool that SpongeBob and Kelpy G performed together (much to Squidward'disappointment) Overall, it was a perfect episode.

Score: HSFS was a 9, SJABB was a 10. The score overall was 9.5.

• Much better than the last two episodes.

Season 9 never ceases to amaze at this point, as it was two more great episodes. Let's take a look at the new episodes:

House Sittin' for Sandy- This sounds a little bit too similar to Pet Sitter Pat, but it was a great episode overall. The part with the robots was by far the best part of the episode; it was hilarious and great, and original and most parts. It was also nice to see Sandy again, and gains a bigger role in this episode. I also enjoyed the twist in the ending of the episode, and the ending was a lot less rushed than most of the other episodes. The ending was also funny too, but I didn't like how Sandy got the bad ending. The part where the whole tree dome was burning down because of SpongeBob was also a funny part too. Overall, this episode was downright awesome and my favorite of the two.

10/10

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom- Not as great as the last episode, but nonetheless it was a great episode. The plot is that SpongeBob and Squidward win tickets to see a concert, but SpongeBob does not know the way of how the people act there. The funny parts was the beginning where Squidward was desperately making the phone calls to get two more tickets. Another funny part was when Patrick was getting on to the stage and ate Squidward's and SpongeBob's hall passes. It was little too predictable and rushed in the end, but I guess I can let that slide. It was another great episode overall, just not as good as the last one, though.

9.5/10

Overall, two awesome episodes worth checking out, and definitely worth watching.

FINAL SCORE: 10/10

• house sittin-great! smooth jazz-love it!

house sittin' for sandy-It starts at SpongeBob's house and he is sleeping. Then SpongeBob gets ready for work, but Gary keeps on bothering him. He realizes its Sunday so he goes back in to bed. The the phone rings and SpongeBob answers it and thinks it is Mr. Krabs wanting him to go to work, but it is actually Sandy Cheeks. Sandy wants him to house sit her house. Then Sandy tells him what to do. She wants him to see if the temperature at the green house is normal, then she wanted him to make sure the worms in the encubator is okay, etc. Then SpongeBob does his chores when she is gone and all of them are okay. But he discovers that a worm is hatching and that wasnt right, but it was actually Patrick. SpongeBob wants Patrick to go, but he talked him in to staying here. Then he said okay, but he wanted Patrick to tuch anything. Unfortunally, he does. Then SpongeBob accidentally drops one of Sandy's equiptment and it hits the robots and the place turns into a disaster! Then Sandy appears with a lazor and SpongeBob and Patrick thinks that she is going to hurt them, but she just turns the disaster into what it was before. She tells them it was an experiment, and congradulates them for destroying her dome. Then SpongeBob drops one of her equiptment and turns into a disaster again. Then she thinks it is okay, since she still has her lazer. But a robot gets it and puporsely drops it and is Sandy angry at SpongeBob

review= this was a very funny episode, weird how spongebob didnt have a helmet for the firt half of the episode..but hes prob gotten a litttle used to her treedome. patrick was very funny i liked how a lotta people though (sandy gunna kill spongebob!) i almost thoght that to, but she went to a science convention so her house had to be cleaned somehow XD anway 9 out of 10!

smooth jazz in bikini bottom-It starts a the Krusty Krab and Squidward is unfortunally listening to smoothe jazz. Then the radio announces that there is a concert tonight, but the tickets are sold out. Then Squidward notices that he has tickets so he could go to the concert. Then Patrick eats them and they dont have any tickets anymore. Then they use the phones so they could win, but they are keeping on losing, but then SpongeBob gets it and they both can go backstage to meet Kelpy G. Then they go on a bus to go to Kelpy G concert. Then when they got there Squidward tries to make SpongeBob get lemonade in the long line, but then he shows up with one and said there was a second lemonade stand. Then they both go to the concert together and Kelpy G comes down from a large clarinet and does jazz. Then Patrick comes along and said he wanted the nachos. Then Squidward gets more mad. And Patrick eats Squidward and SpongeBob's Backstage Passes. Now they dont have any.Then Patrick wants more nachos so he interrupts Kelpy G so he could get nachos and when Patrick does that he gets carried away by fans. Then SpongeBob and Squidward sneak away, but the guards make them go back at there seat. Then when they go back at there seat there is a really fat fan sitting there. Then they sneak at the Backstage and someone thells them to go because they dont have any Backstage Passes. Then they do talent for him so they could stay. Squidward was bad, but SpongeBob was good. Then Kelpy G comes and sees that SpongeBob is good. Then the fans wait fo Kelpy G to come and he comes, but there is a partner with him. It was SpongeBob. Then Squidward comes to stage to prove that he is good. But then someone kicks him out and the episode ends

review-greeat episode! squidward was verry funny and patrick was on fire! not much to say about this episode except that it was good to see a reeacurring character again. this episode had a great plot and i jus loved it. 9.5 out of 10

• "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" was the best BUT "House Sittin' For Sandy" was still a terrific episode.

House Sittin' For Sandy: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't the best episode I've ever seen but it was still a terrific episode and I really enjoyed it for the most part. SpongeBob wants to go to work but Gary tells SpongeBob that is Sunday which means that the Krusty Krab closes on Sundays leaving SpongeBob absolutely nothing to do until when Sandy called SpongeBob and asked him to house sit her treedome while she is away. Patrick comes to Sandy's treedome for a visit and begins to cause chaos. SpongeBob repeatedly tells Patrick to not touch anything but Patrick doesn't listen. Sandy comes home and sees that everything in her treedome is destroyed and she uses her ray that will fix everything. SpongeBob and Patrick caused chaos again and one of the robots broke Sandy's ray which meant that she couldn't fix anything and and then SpongeBob and Patrick run out of Sandy's treedome. The storyline to this episode was very funny and super duper enjoyable. There were a lot of laughs I've gotten from this episode such as SpongeBob rushes to Sandy's treedome after Sandy asked him if he can house sit her treedome, Patrick's appearance throughout this entire episode, SpongeBob counting the robots, the robots destroying everything in the treedome, SpongeBob sufficating because he isn't wearing his water helmet, the robots destroying everything in Sandy's treedome (AGAIN), and the very ending. The thing that made my score a little low was that it didn't make sense which was that Sandy told SpongeBob that she asked him to house sit her treedome because she knows that SpongeBob and Patrick would destroy her treedome and was waiting for it to happen so she can test out her own invention. Like WTH? Sandy should have just asked SpongeBob to destroy her treedome OR she can destroy her treedome herself instead of waiting for it. Also, why did she blame SpongeBob and Patrick at the end of the episode? It's her own fault because she wanted the treedome destroyed herself. So technically, it's all Sandy's fauly. So yeah, that's pretty much what brought down my score a little. Overall, a terrifically enjoyable episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This episode was a little better than "House Sittin' For Sandy" in my opinion. Squidward loses his ticket after Patrick ate it. The tickets to Kelpy G were sold out but they had two tickets left so SpongeBob and Squidward are calling to be the lucky winner and SpongeBob became the lucky winner and brings Squidward along so SpongeBob and Squidward go to the "Kelpy G" jazz concert together. Patrick eats SpongeBob and Squidward's tickets so SpongeBob and Squidward must sneak in by using backstage passes. Kelpy G sees that SpongeBob is a wonderful ukelele player (which he really is) and decides to have SpongeBob play with him while Squidward gets kicked out of the concert. First of all, I thought SpongeBob was a wonderful ukelele player in this episode and I was so happy that SpongeBob and Kelpy G played together at the very end of the episode... they really did make good jazz music together. There were so many parts in this episode that really made me laugh hard such as Squidward calling to be the lucky winner for the last 2 "Kelpy G" concert tickets but ends up being the "lucky LOSER" repeatedly, SpongeBob getting Squidward and there was a SECOND lemonade stand that no one else used, SpongeBob asking Patrick "Why are you here?" and then Patrick says "2 words: Nachos", Patrick eating SpongeBob and Squidward's backstage passes, Patrick talking on the microphone on stage and was talking his order, Kelpy G pushing Squidward out of the way when Kelpy G wanted SpongeBob to play with him at the concert, "Read My Lips" joke, and the very ending with Squidward getting kicked out of the concert while SpongeBob and Kelpy G are playing at the concert together. Also, Kelpy G appeared in the episode "The Thing" so this episode actually marks Kelpy G's second appearance which was cool. Overall, I absolutely loved this episode and it was a little better than "House Sittin' For Sandy" in my opinion. Both of these episodes tonight definitely gave me and my cousins really good laughs. 10/10

• Why is this show so amazing?

House Sittin' for Sandy: So it's Sunday, and Spongebob has nothing to do. So Sandy house-sits for Sandy, while she's gone. Soon Patrick arrives, and chaos insues. This episode was hilarious throughout. Spongebob in Sandy's treedome without water, and breathing was hilarious. Seeing the destruction of Spongebob and Patrick make with just one beaker was hilarious, and the robots were so cool. In the end, Sandy tricked Spongebob to destroy the house, because he's the clumsiest guy she knows, so she can test her clean-up ray. However, the beaker rolls in the robot shed again, destroys the house, and even breaks up Sandy's clean-up ray, which was just classic. Overall, hilarious episode all the way through. 10 out of 10.

Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom: The big Kelpy G Jazz concert is tonight, and Squidward has tickets. However, Patrick ate them, which was so cute. However, Spongebob won 2 tickets at a radio contest, and takes Squidward along. Seeing all the relaxed squids, compared to Spongebob's craziness, and rudeness is so hilarious, and Patrick swallowing the tickets and backstage passes was funny. In the end Spongebob gets on-stage with Kelpy G with aukulele, and Squidward gets kicked out. Overall, not as good as House Sittin' for Sandy, but still very funny. 9 out of 10.

• Not as impressive as the past Season 8 episodes.

What I liked about Sittin' For Sandy:

-The robots

-Patrick eating the fragile stuff

-Spongebob realising he didnt have his water helmet on

What I liked about Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom:

-Two words "Na chos"

-Kelpy pushing Squidward out of the way

Overall, not as impressive as the past ones, but still great and should be viewed by any fan of the show

8/10