SpongeBob SquarePants

House Sittin' for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Sep 30, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.4
  • Much better than the last two episodes.

Season 9 never ceases to amaze at this point, as it was two more great episodes. Let's take a look at the new episodes:

House Sittin' for Sandy- This sounds a little bit too similar to Pet Sitter Pat, but it was a great episode overall. The part with the robots was by far the best part of the episode; it was hilarious and great, and original and most parts. It was also nice to see Sandy again, and gains a bigger role in this episode. I also enjoyed the twist in the ending of the episode, and the ending was a lot less rushed than most of the other episodes. The ending was also funny too, but I didn't like how Sandy got the bad ending. The part where the whole tree dome was burning down because of SpongeBob was also a funny part too. Overall, this episode was downright awesome and my favorite of the two.

10/10

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom- Not as great as the last episode, but nonetheless it was a great episode. The plot is that SpongeBob and Squidward win tickets to see a concert, but SpongeBob does not know the way of how the people act there. The funny parts was the beginning where Squidward was desperately making the phone calls to get two more tickets. Another funny part was when Patrick was getting on to the stage and ate Squidward's and SpongeBob's hall passes. It was little too predictable and rushed in the end, but I guess I can let that slide. It was another great episode overall, just not as good as the last one, though.

9.5/10

Overall, two awesome episodes worth checking out, and definitely worth watching.

FINAL SCORE: 10/10