SpongeBob SquarePants

House Sittin' for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 30, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • House Sittin for Sandy was superb. Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom was perfect

House Sittin for Sandy:SpongeBob agrees to house sit for Sandy. However, chaos erupts when Patrick comes for a visit. The plot was very great. One thing I didn't like that Sandy wanted to destroyed her tree dome. It was just random. The parts that were funny are SpongeBob getting ready to work,realizingthat it is Sunday, Patrick touching and destroying things at the tree dome, SpongeBob counting the robots, the robots being destroyed twice, and the last part. Overall, it was a superb episode.

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom: SpongeBob and Squidward try to sneak in a Keply G concert after they got kicked out. I enjoyed this episode and it is one my favorites in season 8 so far. It was super hilarious especially Patrick's appearance. Squidward calling the last two winners and ended up being a loser was funny. SpongeBob going on a second lemonade stand was funny as well. Oh my god! Patrick being in the concert was hilarious. It was so funny that he was randomly here just for the nachos and he went on stage pretending that he is ordering something to eat. It was cool that SpongeBob and Kelpy G performed together (much to Squidward'disappointment) Overall, it was a perfect episode.

Score: HSFS was a 9, SJABB was a 10. The score overall was 9.5.