SpongeBob SquarePants

It Came from Goo Lagoon

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Feb 17, 2014 on Nickelodeon

• Goo-chie Special

I like the concept of this special and enjoyed every moment of it. The idea of Plankton trying to destroy Bikini Bottom with a goo bubble was brilliant and I laughed at certain parts, like the townspeople literally kissing their city goodbye. I also found it cool when SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy teamed up to defeat Plankton.

Now the ending was like the ending of "Fungus Among Us," but I am not removing any points for that. In fact, I am going to give this special a perfect score. If you have not seen this special, I recommend that you see it.

• Good modern spongebob episode

Unlike almost all of their modern episodes, This is a exception! Don't listen to aaran24, He hasn't watched episode yet. Remember that old saying "Don't judge a book by it's Well this goes to Television shows too! For me, It kinda feels like a season 2 episode of spongebob squarepants It was funny seeing patrick and spongebob bouncing and making the others scream. Could've been better through, Patrick was almost smart in this episode unlike the others. I loved how planktom got stuck in the bubble and flew up into space I nearly laughed at this part. At least this episode was memorable. Even the plot went very fast, I still liked it. and why is this called a special? It's actually an episode, Not a special. I thought this episode was going to suck because most of the modern ones suck like "You are fired!" The plot was alright and Sandy was likeable in there. It gets interesting in a couple minutes, I just don't know why this is called an special.

It's so great to have sandy as a hero not as a stupid moron scientist. Great job, you saved yourself from getting most hate in this episode.
  • Great Episode

The episode is funny and encouraging and its mostly like the first 3 season episodes.
  • Spongebob squarepants Cornelius and squirrel episode

Cornelius Raibon wear CR Logo decepticon t-shirt airhole helmet no pants naked squirrel girl name name naked sandy cheeks with flower helmet like lulubelle ooze canister what about spongebob squarepants episode Cornelius and squirrel since year 2005 or 2006 in making cornelius Raibon got ooze mutated turning into mutant squirrel Cornelius Raibon squirrel inside sandy cheeks body Cornelius Raibon got eaten by sandy cheeks or princess sally guest staring zero the kamikaze squirrel as chad wiggins princess sally as Linda Barry I watch rocko modren life wacky delly episode nicktoon show chad wiggins acting like Ralph bighead
  • a awesome episode

i like this episode
  • Usually new SpongeBob specials are boring, decent, or a waste a time, but this is an exception!

When I heard there was an upcoming SpongeBob special, I was unsure if I wanted to watch this after I previously watched SpongeBob, You're Fired, which was pretty decent actually. There was some filler at the beginning and it got dull at some points, but the rest simply make up for it! I was expecting Plankton to use the goo bubbles for world domination (Won't Man Ray be proud?), but he actually threatened Mr. Krabs to give him the formula or else he would destroy Bikini Bottom with the goo bubbles. I liked Mr. Krabs' plan with the formula, it kind of reminded me of Looney Tunes there. I liked how Sandy was the hero of the story instead of just being a huge scientist throughout the episode. I only wish that Nick didn't spoil a lot of the scenes in their promos. It's a good episode and a breath of fresh air after the previous episode and special.
  • Agree with YahooChoco and EpicKell098

8.5/10
  • A very good and funny SpongeBob episode

This was a very enjoyable SpongeBob episode. It had a lot of funny jokes in it that made me laugh. This is one of my favorite SpongeBob specials now because it was great!
  • A Decent Modern Spongebob Episode

It's not bad at all actually, but it shouldn't be called a special. It feels like a normal Spongebob episode. The episode truly gets interesting after the first 7 minutes; which is kind of a bummer. It's awesome to see Sandy in action again but Spongebob doesn't do much until the very end. The moral told at the end of the special is just as stupid as the moral in "Stuck in the Wrinker". All in all it's a decent episode.