SpongeBob SquarePants

It's a SpongeBob Christmas!

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Plankton uses his "jerktonium" fruit cake to turn everyone jerks; Second Christmas special

This episode looks awesome from the promos and I'm glad that there's a second Christmas special. Obviously, the two lowest scored reviewers are affected by Plankton's"jerktonium" fruit cake, but screw them, they're just not true SB fans. So, this Christmas special was as awesome as the first one. I even liked the stop motion animation in this episode. This is the first special Patchy and Potty are used since Truth of Square. IMO, their segments here were tolerable. There were no flaws in this episode. Even though the writers are overusing Plankton, I didn't mind his involvement here. There isn't that much funny moments in this episode but there were some like SpongeBob feeding everyone in Bikini Bottom with the fruit cake which made every jerks, a few part from the Patchy segment, Patrick hanging from the sleigh, and robot SpongeBob. As for the musical they were very enjoyable especially Don't Be a Jerk. All in all, this was an awesome Christmas special and I am defiently seeing again today. Worth watching every holiday season. 10/10