SpongeBob SquarePants

Jailbreak!

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 16, 2013 on Nickelodeon

• Plankton And His Inmates Create An Escape Plan To Break Out Of Jail And Steal The Secret Formula

This was not as good the previous episode "Evil Spatula" but it's sure a million times better than the #1 worst SpongeBob episode of all time "Little Yellow Book". I thought this was a great episode. I really did enjoy it. The storyline was fresh, original, and creative. There were some very good jokes that made me laugh. SpongeBob being an officer on the weekends to watch over Plankton was very funny and cool to watch. Plankton's inmates were enjoyable here and there was oddly a whale that looked like Pearl but a male version. Could the male whale inmate be Pearl's long-lost relative who is in jail? no I don't think so but if that becomes a twist sometime in the future then that would definitely have me interested. Plankton and his inmates creating an escape plan was very creative. The ending, while rushed and pretty lazy, was pretty cool to see. My flaws with this episode was that it did get boring at times, the ending felt lazy and rushed, and something just felt missing when the episode ended. Overall, it's a great and creative episode and I would recommend it definitely.... I really enjoyed this episode, not as much as "Evil Spatula", but still enjoyed it overall. 8/10