SpongeBob SquarePants

Jellyfish Hunter / The Fry Cook Games

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 28, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• "Jellyfish Hunter" was enjoyable while "The Fry Cook Games" wasn't that good to me

Jellyfish Hunter: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It would've been considered my favorite episode but one thing ruined it. The only thing I didn't like in this episode was Mr. Krabs hurting the jellyfish so he can use the jelly to make jellyfish patty (which SpongeBob created). That customer trying SpongeBob's jellyfish patty and then singing that song was hilarious. The blue jellyfish following SpongeBob home was pretty funny. It also liked it when SpongeBob and the blue jellyfish saved the other jellyfishes from Mr. Krabs. The ending was great as well. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

The Fry Cook Games: This episode was just okay but it wasn't that good to me though. The plot didn't appeal to me enough and could've been better even though there were some good humor. The funniest part in this episode was the beginning of the episode when that fish said "I declare these fry cook games... OPENED" and then he gets burned. It was hilarious when the audience turned into fish sticks and the fish says "Fish sticks, get your fish sticks here". Patrick looking like a pink ice cream was a good humor also. Other than those things, nothing else seemed to make me laugh. SpongeBob and Patrick competing against each other was just alright but it wasn't that good to me. The wrestling scene wasn't funny at all in my opinion. I also didn't like the ending. Overall, this episode was just okay but it wasn't that good to me. 6.5/10