SpongeBob SquarePants

Jellyfish Hunter / The Fry Cook Games

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 28, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• These episodes are superb

Jellyfish Hunter: This episode was superb. It was interesting that SpongeBob decided to eat jelly krabby patty. The song was interesting as well. The montage was kinda funny. The blue jellyfish (which turns out to be no name) sneaking at SpongeBob's house was very funny. I thought the ending was funny. My only problems was this episode was boring in a couple scenes and I didn't like Mr. Krabs' appearance here...he acted like an antogstic. Overall a superb episode. 9/10

The Fry Cook Games: Another superb episode and like Jellyfish Hunter, it is not my favorite episode. I did like the plot but some of the parts were getting a little boring. Also, i didn't like that this is bascially another episode of SpongeBob and Patrick fighting. Other than those, the episode had some funny humor such as the beginning when that fish got burned and he has to do it again, Patrick wanting to try out, Plankton telling the fish what to do, everyone going ahhh, fish turning into fish sticks, and maybe two more. Overall, a superb episode for SpongeBob. 9/10