SpongeBob SquarePants

Jellyfishing / Plankton!

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jul 31, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• Plankton was better than Jellyfishing

Here is my review for these 2 episodes. One was an introduction to Jellyfishing, and the other was an introduction to an important character in the show, Plankton. Personally, I think the episode Plankton was a bit better than Jellyfishing and here's why.

Jellyfishing: The reason I think this episode is just okay is because most of this episode is kinda boaring. The only entertaining part was when they were giving Squidward his best day ever. That part was a little funny but other than that, it was boaring. I'm not saying I hate this episode, I'm just saying that it could've been better. When they give this episode on re-runs, I won't mind sitting down and watching this episode, I just feel that this is one of those episodes from season 1 that wasn't amazing. Overall, this episode was OKAY, so for me, it deserves a 6.5 out of 10.

Plankton: This one was obiously the best out of the two. This was a nice, enjoyable, and laughable introduction especially the part when Plankton was trying to put evil music but instead, he put the A B C song. That was hilarious. It was smart for Plankton to use mind control on SpongeBob. He must be really smart! The plot was brilliant and the jokes were descent enough to make me laugh a bit. Maybe not the best season 1 episode but it isn't the worst either. I really enjoy this episode so I give this an 8.5 out of 10. Great episode!

Overall, I give these two episodes a 7.5 out of 10. Pretty good.