SpongeBob SquarePants

Krab Borg / Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 29, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Second perfect season 3 pairs

Krab Borg: This one was much funnier. It did has a very beginning. SpongeBob thinking Krabs was a robot is very funny and I laughed at most of the stuffs Mr. Krabs did (especially burns his eyes). SpongeBob and Squidward trying to know where Mr. Krabs and constantly breaking his stuffs was very funny as well. Overall, this episode is definitely for most SpongeBob fans. 10/10

Rock a Bye Bivalve: It may has a weird storyline of SpongeBob and Patrick as parents to that baby bivalve, but it was still a funny one. LOL moments wasn't as high as the previous episode, but there were some like SpongeBob and Patrick being parents and the couple are confused at that, the worm in the apple, and a couple. Overall, this was another perfect episode but doesn't has very much LOL parts. 10/10
  • Rock-a-Bye Bivalve is the worse episode

sorry but Rock-a-Bye Bivalve is the worse episode or idea the writters could ever had , i think it was very inapropriate , i am against gays and i thaught cartoonsare the only safe place where i can keep my mind in peace without watching what the media are trying to feed us and infilter that kind of odd behavior into our life in order for us to accept. one thing is sure , i need to watch now things before i allow my kids to see it . so way to go pongbob writters , great job making our parenting even harder

• Perfect

Krab Borg:
    Rock-A-Bye Bivalve:

10 out of 10

• Both of the episodes cracked me up especially "Krab Borg"

Krab Borg: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This episode made me laugh so hard and I couldn't stop laughing at all. SpongeBob watching that movie about robots taking over the world in the beginning of the episode was very funny. SpongeBob thinking that Mr. Krabs is a robot was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob having Squidward convinced that Mr. Krabs is a robot was hilarious. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob was trying to prove to Squidward that Mr. Krabs is a robot by Squidward telling Mr. Krabs his "rated Arrgh" joke and then when SpongeBob told Mr. Krabs that Squidward loves him... kinda wrong but hilarious. SpongeBob and Squidward tying up Mr. Krabs was absolutely hilarious especially when SpongeBob asked Mr. Krabs "What color is my underwear?" and then slaps Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob and Squidward repeatedly slapping Mr. Krabs the most hilarious part of that scene that made me laugh hard. The ending was funny as well. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was very weird to me because SpongeBob being the mom and Patrick being the dad but this episode was pretty hilarious. SpongeBob and Patrick finding a baby clam and raising it and acting like parents was funny but somewhat weird. Patrick being a horrible father and SpongeBob doing all of the work was funny but it did kinda bug me that Patrick wouldn't let SpongeBob have his break even though he promised it but I can let it slide. Just this episode was all-around excellent and funny. The ending was very funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10
  • Spongebob Squarepants

Krab Borg:
    After watching a horror movie, the next day at work SpongeBob thinks that Mr. Krabs is a robot. SpongeBob soon convinces Squidward that Mr. Krabs is a robot, and the two think that robots are going to take over the entire sea. Then they both question Mr. Krabs, and try to make him admit that he is a robot. Finally they realize the truth, which is just how the movie ended. Decent episode

Grade: 9/10 A-

Rock-A-Bye Bivalve:
    SpongeBob and Patrick find an abandoned clam and decide to take care of it. But they don't realize the responsibility they are giving themselves (mostly Patrick, who won't help SpongeBob). This episode is just stupid. I hope someday this episode gets banned in the Philippines. I want to sack the writer who wrote this episode!

Grade: 3/10 F
  • perfect

krab borg- is mr krabs a robot?! Spongebob thinks so, especially after watching a monster movie where robots took over the world. But there is no way Krabs is a robot... right?

Rock a Bye Bivalve- spongebob and patrick act like a couple in an episode where they take care of a baby scallop. but they have a fight that puts the baby scallop's life in danger. So much for good parenting.

Both fantastic, funny, hilarious, great episodes, i do not even think i can pick a favorite, probably Krab Borg, but they are both so amazing, easy grade of an A+
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob it begins with spongebob watching a movie and its a horror about robots and so spongebob goes to work and spongebob thinks that mr krabs is a robot and so he gets squidward to think that mr krabs is a robot and so they get mr krabs to tell the truth and its like the movie ended he is not a robot and the second part spongebob and patrick find a clam and they start to take care of it like husband and wife and they get into arguements and they soon realize that he could fly on his own this was a good ep
  • Pretty nice episode.

This episode had a pretty hilarious feeling in it's plot especially in Krab Borg. Krab Borg actually had Spongebob seeing a strange movie about robots and had nightmares because of it; the movie was funny when a guy was actually being followed by a robot which then made Spongebob dreaming of the same thing happening to him but it an even more hilarious way that made be laugh. During that time when Spongebob returns to the Krusty Krab to work he finds Mr. Krabs hearing some music that was actually very nice music in my opinion but after Mr. Krabs makes beeping sounds, Spongebob then thinks Mr. Krabs is a robot but Spongebob in an obvious fact could have guessed something else and I think it could had been that way if he realized well. But anyway the jokes Squidward makes to Mr. Krabs were kind of weird in some way but Mr. Krabs didn't liked them which I can say that I would feel the same way about them. In Spongebob and Squidward's part when they interrogate Mr. Krabs was very funny when Squidward says that the items Mr. Krabs keeps around are his little buddies, knowing that they are just for use but still I liked how he classified them. As for Rock-a-bye bivalve Junior was a pretty good boy when Spongebob attended him, but in Patrick's part he didn't contributed enough for him except for the diaper. It was actually hilarious when Patrick promises Spongebob that he will arrive early and then arrives at midnight that I say that it's his hobbies that make him lose that much time. His briefcase was so funny because it was full of ice cream and donuts as are Patrick's favorite foods; but how Junior left made me think how happy he felt during the care of both Spongebob and Patrick especially when he learned how to fly alone.

For being a nice episode I give it a 9.4 rating for my review.
  • Funny!

Krab borg-A hilarious episode when spongebob watches a scary movie and continuely hallutionates and believes there are robots trying to take over the world.Meanwhile mr krabs gets into tecno music and spongebob sees mr krabs talking into his radio and saying beeping sounds and starts to belive hes a robot.Spongebob and squidward ties krabs up and smash his robot friends AKA his toasters,blender but when the cash register is about to be crushed mr krabs proves hes not a robot by crying and showing signs of not being a robot.
    Rock a bye bieleve-A funny episode full of gay refrences and comedy. Spongebob and patrick find a baby scallop and decide to take care of it for awhile but things turn for the worse when they choose whos mom and dad...lol
  • Inside is another short review about how great this episode was.

Krab borg:
    Just plain hilarious. I love how many people love this episode. This episode is really treated fairly. Spongebob thought mister krabs was a robot. What hilarity! I really liked this episode. Final grade: A-

Rock a bye bivalve:
    I thought this was super funny. It was not as good as krab borg, but it was super funny! Why do you think spongebob and patrick were being gay 1. they were raising it, not giving birth to it. 2. Its okay to be gay This was a fantastic episode, but it wasnt better than krab borg. Final grade: B

Total: B+. Great!
  • Spongebob thinks Mr. Krabs is a robot. spongebob& patrick take care of a clam

I pretty much liked both episodes. But i have to admit in rock a bye Bivalve, it kind of took the score down.
    I mean Spongebob and patrick taking care of a clam? That's pretty gay And nothing really happened. All it showed was patrick being a jerk and making spongebob take care of the clam all by himself. woop-de-doo. I've seen better.
    Grade: C-

But Krab borg was flawless! It was hilarious! alone i'd give it a 10. 1 part that was hilarious was when Mr. Krabs was dancing like a robot! And it was funny when squidward and spongebob were interrogating Mr. Krabs.
    Basically, this episode was great!
    Grade: A+
  • Spongebob fears that Mr. Krabs is a robot and that robots are taking over the world after watching a robot movie one night, in which robots do just that. Spongebob and Patrick adopt an orphaned scallop, but Patrick won't pull his weight around the house.

Lots of laughs in this episode. "Bee boo boo bop, boo boo bop" sings Krabs, imitating a silly song on the radio, which causes Spongebob to go off the deep end. Not to mention Squid incredulously asking Spongebob if they are going to "poop on the robot!" Spongebob's incompetent interrogation technique is exposed as he slaps Krabs around while asking him irrelevant questions about his underwear. Regarding "Bivalve", I usually can't find anything funny about real-life bad parenting, but Spongebob and Patrick pull it off and make me laugh as they struggle to care for Junior. Hairy and obese Patrick's jubilant "Just call me Daddy!" is eminently quotable.
  • Krab Borg- Spongebob thinks that Mr. Krabs is a robot. He gets Squidward to believe him, and they team up to rat out Mr. Krabs. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve-Spongebob and Patrick take after a baby clam that they find. Patrick doesn't help, angering Spongebob

I thought Krab Borg was a very good episode. Not just was it funny, but it was original and very interesting. This episode came when Spongebob was at the height of it's popularity, and this episode iced the cake. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve is what got the whole gay thing started. This episode was very good, and I do not think Spongebob OR Patrick seemed gay in this episode. It was very funny when Patrick was claiming to be at work, but was just sitting at his house watching TV. I also thought it was funny when he's like "Ha ha, that gut got hit in the head with a cocanut!" All in all, these were two very good episodes, and I liked them very much.
  • OVERTIME?!

This is, in my opinion, the best Spongebob Episode ever. The scenes and Dialouge were very funny. The funniest scenes were
    3. The "Robo-Krab"
    2. Patrick's acceptance as a father( If he had been a mother, that would've looked so wrong).
    1. When Spongebob looked flattened, he looked and sounded so pitiful, I laughed my ass off.
    My favorite lines were:
    3. ( When Spongebob looked Flattened )"Huh?"
    2. Narrator: Tommorow Narrator: Tommorow for sure Narrator: Eventually... Narrator: Uhhh...
    1. OVERTIME?! XDD
    Overall, this episode was the best from Spongebob's golden age. I wisk that Nickelodeon would play this episode more often instead of terrible excuses for episodes, espically "Whale of a birthday". I give "Krab-borg/Rock-a-bye bivalve" a 8.5
  • Uhhhh....

Okay, first thing's first. The Krab Borg episode was funny. It certainly had me laughing. I would have given it a 9.5...but then I saw the clam episode. It was just beyond horrid. It was litterally a gay episode. Patrick and Spongebob trying to take care of a clam...and Spongebob is the mommy? o__O The concept of this episode is similar and just as bad as that old school Rocko's Modern Life show where Rocko and Filbert got married. I hated that episode too. I know Tom Kenny's been in some whacky shows, but he and the writers need to keep it cool on Spongebob. It's a kid's show. Kids watch it and I bet their parents would't apprieciate their kids watching something that is rather...odder than usual.
  • Rock a bye Bivalve took away the value from this pair of episodes.

Krab Borg is my ultimate favorite episode of all time of Spongebob Squarepants. It is the all time greatest episode of Spongebob Squarepants that was made and probably will remain the greatest one. It is full of action and pretty funny but that is not the only thing. It is just plain fun to watch and it can not be beaten by anything in the universe. Rock A Bye Bivalve however was one of the worst episodes that has ever been made. If it were compared by size to Krab Borg it would be an ant to a blue whale.
  • What id Mom's a robot? What if Uncle Sherm's a robot?

These 2 episodes were very funny and, twas above, they were cleverly plotted! Krab Borg: SpongeBob watches a robot movie and now him and Squidward think Mr. Krabs is a robot. A funny episode! "Turns out there were no robots after all, it was just their imagination! Oh, look it's time to feed Gary!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Rock-A-Bye Bi-valve: SpongeBob and Patrick start raising a baby scallop, but soon start argueing over their duties. This episode was funny! Patrick had the greatest humor in his entire life in this episode! Get it? Got it? Good!
  • An ok episode

Krab-Borg:

After watching an scarey movie.Spongebob begins to think that everyone is an robot.While at work when he see's and hear Mr.Krabs doing some strangest things.Than he comes in an conclusion that Mr.Krabs is an robot! So with Squidward help.They begin to seek answers from Mr.Krabs to see if he really was an robot or not.When Squidward asked Spongebob how the ending went.Apparently it went and it was their imagination.

Yeah so Spongebob relized that it was his imagination and Mr.Krabs is really Mr.Krabs.He run off leaving Squidward with all the blames! Second Part:

Spongebob and Patrick found an baby clam alone.So the two decided to raised it as their own.But Patrick and Spongebob learns it gets difficult to raise an baby clam.Even when Patrick ends up late from his so call job.

Patrick never has an job.Apparently he had spent his whole day at his own home.
  • This is an absolutely horrible episode.

1.4
    Hideous. First off, women are not always housewives and men are not always lazy, donut-eating tv watchers! Second off, this episode wasn\'t banned in four countries for no reason 'ya know? Let's see, two males (supposedly) raising a baby. One's the husband, and one (spongebob) is a woman. What does this bring to mind. Also, there are several innapropriate lines in there. For instance:
    Spongebob: I don\'t think you can be the wife
    PatricK: WHy not?
    Spongebob: You don't wear a shirt.
    However, one who just watched this epsisode and thinks it's a horrible show is wrong. The show is wonderful, this is just not representational of them all.
  • Krab Borg is hillarious!!!

Oh God, I love this episode!! Before I started babysitting a young Spongebob fan, I would have NEVER thought that I\'d say I love a Spongebob episode, but it just goes to show that you can\'t knock it till you\'ve tried it. Spongebob thinking Mr. Krabs is a robot makes me laugh my sides off every single time. There are so many hillarious moments, such as when Mr. Krabs tries to get the words to the song he loves right. \"Beep-beep-boo-boo-beep?\" Or is it \"boo-beep-boop-beep-boop?\" And Spongebob and Squidward interrogating Mr. Krabs\' appliances, oh my god this is much too funny!!! Ten stars!!
  • Funny episode!

Spongebob and Patrick try to Nurse Junoir a Baby Clam but after a few days Patrick refuses to Change Junior's diaper and later he learns to Fly after jumping out the Window he Leaves them and Patrick says Let's have another. Well, I thougth it was really cute and funny . And it was NOT gay. It might sound gay, but it really isn't!
  • Not bad

Rock A Bye Bivalve, the idea was just waay off. Two happy partners, Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star = "A couple?!" What the heck, people? That's just wrong, at least Krab Borg had something to laugh about. The "robots" take over the world, and most importantly, "Mr. Krabs," so how will the Sponge and Squidward react to this?
  • this is such a good episode, in fact, its my favorite! they should make more episodes like this one! :-)

see patrick is giving all responsibiity to spongebob when they try to raise the baby clam. then they get mad at each other because all patrick is doing is watching people getting hit on the head with coconuts and then spongebob finds his briefcase. its filled with donuts, ice creams sundaes, and candy. spongebob gets so mad he dumps it all on patricks head. patrick thinks spongebob was the one that should have been apologizing so spongebob explodes and they have a heated argument about responsibility. but then the clam jumps out the window so they think that he's dead and cry. but the clam learned how to fly. he kissed spongebob but then hit patrick on the head with a coconut. (he still kissed him though.) patrick wanted to have another baby clam at the end. this is such a good episode, in fact, its my favorite! they should make more episodes like this one! :-)

-this review was done by xxmoches
  • Some People think This Epside is Gay But i Don't

Spongebob watches a Movie with Robots and he Later get scared from and he and Squidward think Mr.Krabs is a Robot and they will try to Stop The Kraborg or is he real.Spongebob and Patrick try to Nurse Junoir a Baby Clam but after a few days Patrick refuses to Change Junior's Underwear and later he learns to Fly after jumping out the Window he Leaves them and Patrick says Let's have another.