SpongeBob SquarePants

Krab Borg / Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 29, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Both of the episodes cracked me up especially "Krab Borg"

Krab Borg: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This episode made me laugh so hard and I couldn't stop laughing at all. SpongeBob watching that movie about robots taking over the world in the beginning of the episode was very funny. SpongeBob thinking that Mr. Krabs is a robot was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob having Squidward convinced that Mr. Krabs is a robot was hilarious. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob was trying to prove to Squidward that Mr. Krabs is a robot by Squidward telling Mr. Krabs his "rated Arrgh" joke and then when SpongeBob told Mr. Krabs that Squidward loves him... kinda wrong but hilarious. SpongeBob and Squidward tying up Mr. Krabs was absolutely hilarious especially when SpongeBob asked Mr. Krabs "What color is my underwear?" and then slaps Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob and Squidward repeatedly slapping Mr. Krabs the most hilarious part of that scene that made me laugh hard. The ending was funny as well. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was very weird to me because SpongeBob being the mom and Patrick being the dad but this episode was pretty hilarious. SpongeBob and Patrick finding a baby clam and raising it and acting like parents was funny but somewhat weird. Patrick being a horrible father and SpongeBob doing all of the work was funny but it did kinda bug me that Patrick wouldn't let SpongeBob have his break even though he promised it but I can let it slide. Just this episode was all-around excellent and funny. The ending was very funny as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10