SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 09, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • Krusty Dogs was great! Wreck of the Mauna Loa wasn't bad, but not nearly as good as its partner.

Krusty Dogs: This was a hilarious episode! The plot was very original, and it had numerous great gags, such as the beginning with Sponge sculpting random things out of krabby patty meat, Spongebob's reaction when Mr. Krabs took krabby patties off the menu, and Squidward having to dress up as a hot dog and then a krabby patty. I didn't understand why the kid and his mother kicked him while he was dressed up, but that sure was hilarious!XD All of Sponge's and Squid's attempts to get people to stop eating the krusty dogs were also very funny. My overall grade for this episode is an A+! As for the second episode, it was alright, but not great. It had a good plot, but it was sort of weird and not very funny. I also thought Patrick was being a little too stupid when he kept trying to reveal the secret hideout, but I did laugh when he made that huge sign. I also didn't really like the twist in the plot that the boat was really an amusement park ride, but I did like the ending when Mr. Krabs finally got punished for something since he usually gets away with doing illegal things, i,e, stealing food, counterfeit, etc. I also did like that Sponge and Pat found the real boat in the end. So, overall, this was an alright episode, but one of the worst of this season so far. Final grade: C. Marebear2009, out!