SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 09, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • Krusty Dogs was perfect, but I didn't enjoyed the other that much...

Krusty Dogs: It was a perfect episode. It was funny that SpongeBob turning the patty into a hat, Gary, and a telephone. Then he turns it into a weenie. Mr. Krabs started selling hot dogs. SpongeBob saying "Pinch me Squidward" and Squidward said "Pinch yourself nimmy." I wish SpongeBob wasn't harsh to the hot dogs menu since he liked the Krabby Patty better than the weenie. I'll let it slide though. The kid kicking Squidward was very funny. Squidward acting like in pain was very funny as well. SpongeBob being an old man was the highlight in the episode. The ending was hilarious. Overall, this episode was perfect and it made me hungry every time I watch it. 10/10

The Wreck of the Mauna Loa: It was not as perfect as Krusty Dogs. Some scenes were boring and Mr. Krabs was greedy in this episode. Those made my score a lower. It is about SpongeBob and Patrick finding a wrecked ship. It was funny that Patrick puts the coin in his pants. SpongeBob dreaming during work was funny. Patrick putting a Mauna Loa and a plastic thing was very funny. Overall, this episode was great, but not as perfect as Krusty Dog though. 8/10