SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Krushers / The Card

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 28, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • I still love these episodes of Spongebob Squarepants and its still great.

As a long time fan of Spongebob Squarepants since I like watching most of Season 6's episodes I still love these two episodes and I admit that both Krusty Krushers and The Card episodes are very good.

Krusty Krushers: This is a funny episode in Spongebob Squarepants and Spongebob and Patrick were both funny in this episode and I remember watching this at my sister's place it was super funny and I couldn't stop laughing at this episode and the wrestling concept is just funny even the finale of this episode where Patrick working out with the iron on his but is funny even when the two chose to go to wrestling camp rather than getting the money itself and overall a funny episode.

Rating 10/10

The Card: Ok this episode is what people hated the most because the plot of this episode is about Spongebob trying to protect a special rare Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy Card that Patrick is holding in his hand as he starts roaming around town about to destroy the card and Spongebob is trying to protect the card whenever Patrick is in various dangerous areas because it will ruin its value. I admit this episode was super funny and the gags are fun to watch in this episode. The highlights of this episode is Spongebob freaking out over the rare card is super funny. The beginning of this episode with Spongebob getting picky with the money is funny. The comic book store scene is super funny because I laughed really hard on Patrick counting the money to but the comic book. The mud about to Splash in Patrick's body and Spongebob getting covered with the mud is laughable and hilarious. Patrick falling into a hot boiling oil while his body falls into it and Spongebob saves him is funny and Patrick doing various things to the Card like cleaning the barbeque grill etc is super funny. The only flaw in this episode is Spongebob crying over the card is boring and lame. Overall a great episode just as good as its predecessor. Rating 10/10