SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Krushers / The Card

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 28, 2008 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • First pair was full of laughs while the second was draggy

Krusty Krushers: This was always my favorite season 6 for a reason. It was just full of laughter. Even though Mr. Krabs was greedy in it, I didn't mind since it was funny. I never had a flaw with this episode. I'm glad George Lopez calls it his favorite episode, cause I really agreed with him. I don't really see how people can hate this episode just because it's full of violence. Wrestling episodes are always my favorite type of episode. Anyway, as for my favorite parts here, those were all the wrestlers fail to defeat the two champs, we actually get to hear that "my leg" line again (wow), SpongeBob and Patrick fake wrestling, the champs using them, and more. 10/10

The Card: This episode wasn't as hilarious as Krusty Krushers but it still has its moments. It was kind of draggy for several scenes. It was basically SpongeBob trying to keep the titular card clean for most of the episode. Funny moments: SpongeBob kept holding the customers over a dollar until he got kicked out of the bank, Patrick reading the book, Patricking messing with the card, and the last line. Dethroning moment: Like I said earlier, this episode was basically SpongeBob trying to keep number #54 clean for most of the episode. I found him a tad annoying here since he overreact to the thing too much throughout it. Heartwarming: The ending when Patrick got the other #54 cards. 8.5/10