SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 01, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Krusty Towers is the best Post movie season ever!

Its one of the best episodes to be made since all season 1-3 episodes
  • Best season 4 pair ever

Before I get on with the episodes, I'd have to explain some off topic stuffs. These two are definitely the best pairs for the post movie era (probably...but I got a few more...Chum Bucket Supreme/Single Cell Anniversary, Yours, Mine, and Ours/Kracked Krabs, and a couple ion season 8). Season 4 was a great season, but it lacked perfect pair and this is pretty much the only perfect pairs.

Krusty Towers: One of the best episodes of the whole series. This deserves to be in the top 10 during the Best Day Ever (wish it was number 1...but I forgot what the episode was ranked at). I liked the idea of the episode (Krabs turning his restaurant into a hotel). I laughed at most of the parts here liked the story on how Mr. Krabs got the idea of turning the Krusty Krab into a hotel, all of Patrick's parts here (like when he drew the King Kong like picture, and kept asking Squidward, who quits), Squidward as a nicer person (after he got fed up of Patrick), which he kept asking Mr. Krabs some stuffs, like getting cookies from his mom (funniest part), and the last few minutes. Overall, one of the show's best. 10/10

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Another perfect episode but I didn't really enjoyed this one as much as Krusty Towers, but it is still funny. I laughed at SpongeBob actually failing more than 38 times that he did back in the first Boating School episode, SpongeBob failing once again (and later), which let Mrs. Puff fired of the job, the new teacher (a grumpy shark) appearing and making the strict rules, the new teacher teaching SpongeBob to do some stuffs like make a rocket, SpongeBob going off control, he ran into the town (and Patrick, he actually his underwear), etc. Overall, another excellent and funny episode. I hope to see more perfect pairs like these again. 10/10
  • Both of these episodes are hilarious

Krusty Towers: I thought the idea of Mr. Krabs turning the Krusty Krab into the Krusty Towers was a great idea. I thought it was hilarious when Patrick says "I didn't study" but all he had to do was sign his name and it was hilarious when Patrick drew a "King Kong" picture. It was also hilarious when Patrick has a suitcase full of rocks. It was hilarious when Patrick gave Squidward a rock and gave SpongeBob a tip. Patrick taking advantage of Squidward at the hotel was very funny. It was also hilarious when Squidward became the hotel guest and takes advantage of Mr. Krabs at the hotel since Squidward is on vacation. It was also funny when Mr. Krabs eats a krabby patty with toenails and then SpongeBob said "Sorry Mr. Krabs, we were all out of cheese" and then Patrick shouts "Hooray" because the cheese is all over the room. It was also nice to see the introduction of Squidward's mother. Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick being in the bathtub was also funny. It was also hilarious when the guys ended up at the hospital at the end of the episode. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Just like "Krusty Towers", this was also a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". SpongeBob has failed the boating test a bunch of times so Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob one more test and if he fails the test that Mr. Fitz would replace Mrs. Puff. Mrs. Puff gets fired and is replaced. That new driving instructor comes in the class and everyone is scared of him. Everyone in class runs off except for SpongeBob. The new driving instructor teaches SpongeBob everything about learning how to drive a boat. That new driving instructor training SpongeBob how to drive was hilarious. It was very funny when SpongeBob turned the boat into a rocket. It was hilarious that SpongeBob can only drive the boat with the blindfold on. It was hilarious when SpongeBob was driving around town and destroying town and runs into Mrs. Puff on the way. It was hilarious when SpongeBob has Patrick's shorts on his head and then Patrick says "my pants". It was funny that Mrs. Puff was hired again at the end of the episode which we all know would happen. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10
  • this wouldve gotten a ten if it wasnt for mrs puff you;re fired

krusty towers an awesome episode that goes everywhere i think this is my second favorite season 4 episode next to patrick smartpants this was a great episode if only most of the other season 4 episodes could be as good as this one grade 11/10 A+ mrs puff youre fired bad exeample for Spongebob this episode should be history of season 4 because it was not that funny i didnt laugh once not even when spongebob stole patrick;s pants this was one of the worst season 4 episodes grade 5.6/10 D- final grade 8.0/10 B- this episode got good at the begining but got preety bad at the end its still good though kingnicky1 out
  • Another Season 4 classic.

10 out of 10

• This is a hotel?

Two great season four episodes. I really like them, but i can think of much better season 4 eppies than this one.

Krusty Towers: I thought this episode was LOLable on my laughter scale. Here is my laughter scale. Below!!
    heh Hee Tee Hee Haw Lol Rofl. Rofl the highest. Anyway this is a great eppie with some funny quotes. I loved how Patrick's room was full of cheese, and how Spongebob turned into a rocket! LOL! The best part was how Squidward got revenge. I give this eppie a 93%

Mrs. Puff, Youre Fired: An okay eppie. I liked the Mr. Fitz and the new shark instuctor. I also liked the course Sponge drove and crawled through. I give this eppie a 87%

Over all B plus eppies.
  • Bad episodes

3.3
    Krusty Towers: After Mr. Krab's gets a huge hotel bill he decides that he can make a profit from opening his own. When Patrick decides to visit the hotel Mr. Krabs demands Squidward to never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request, but after Patrick frustrates Squidward so badly he quits his job. Then he decides to check into the Krusty Towers. Bad episode.

Score: 3.5/10 F

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Mrs. Puff gets fired from her boating school job due to her lack of passing Spongebob. Instead, a more-intense new instructor takes her place. This is more worse than the first one! Whenever I watch this episode, I get reminded of strict people! I hate Mr. Fitz!

Score: 3/10 F
  • Krusty Towers was one of the best season 4 episodes. Mrs. Puff You're Fired was also great, but not as good as its partner.

Krusty Towers: This was a terrific episode, and one of my favorites! It had a very original plot as well as some great gags! I loved the whole scene with Squidward's mom and the joke with Mr. Krabs and Spongebob remodeling Squidward's room. I also thought the cheese joke and Patrick overreacting to having to write his name were hilarious! My overall grade for this episode is an A+! Mrs. Puff You're Fired was a very good episode as well, but not one of my favorites of the season. It did not have as much humor as its partner, but it still had its moments like the bonbons joke and Spongebob putting the boat back together and building a rocket instead. I also thought the new driving instructor was a very funny character. My final grade for this episode is an A-, and these episodes overall were great and this is one of the best post movie pairings! Marebear2009, out!
  • The absolute BEST episode of the post-movie era. Period.

I'd even go as far as saying that this is one of the best of the entire series. The new writers really struck gold with this one, so at least we know they're not completely hopeless.

The plot was constructed like a true blue SpongeBob episode. It was completely character-driven, with Mr. Krabs' crazy new attempt at making money driving the first half of the episode, and Squidward's smart@$$ awesomeness driving the second half, with SpongeBob and Patrick adding in heaping helpings of their own goofy hilarity along the way. Plus, the surprise twist ending was so ingenious that I actually felt the spirit of the old writing crew when I watched it.
    Simply put, this is what a SpongeBob episode is supposed to be like. It's not a pathetic attempt at an epic plotline that just turns out to be disappointing and unfunny, it doesn't bring in any stupid, childish gimmicks to save face, and it doesn't bring in any dorky new characters that dominate the episode. It just takes the characters we know and love, and sets them free on an open plane of creativity and lets them work their magic. If only the new writing crew would realize that Krusty Towers is their best work and try to live up to, or even top it, there would be hope for this once glorious show.
    Oh yeah. There's another episode. Uhhh....Mrs. Puff, You're Fired. Hmmmm....I don't really remember anything from this episode, so it must not have Squidward in it. I really only wanted to review Krusty Towers. Hehe.
  • Krusty Towers is my second favorite from season 4, Mrs. Puff your fired was ok

Krusty Towers- The second favorite of season 4, Mr. Krabs makes the Krusty Krab a hotel with the Golden Rule of "any request, most ridiculous request, will not be denied" (or something like that.) A very funny episode, and one of my favorites of season 4. 10/10 A+

Mrs. Puff You're fired: This episode was ok. Mrs. Puff gets fired due to Spongebob failing for the kajillionth time, and is replaced with an even tougher instructor. decent episode, nothing special, but better than most of season 4. 8/10 B-

Overall, Krusty Towers is one of the best of the season, and Mrs. Puff You're fired was ok too. 9.5/10 A
  • The best season four episode so far!

Usually, after I watch a season 4 episode of SpongeBob, I feel like I've been ripped-off or something, but this is that kind of episode that's worth watching. And this episode was kind of longer than the regular episodes, which is I think is good because the longer a show is, the more entertaining it gets. When I saw the commercial, I thought it was going to be pure bologna, and it sure the heck wasn't! It was so funny when it looked like SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs were kidnapping Squidward's mom and stuffing her in a bag, but it was really a bag of laundry, which had me crackin' up laughing.They do those same kind of gags on the Simpsons. I hope the rest of the upcoming episodes are as good as this!
  • Superb season 4 episodes.

For after the movie, these are GREAT. First off, Krusty Towers was the best. There are fresh new jokes like when Patrick signed in. I think it's awesome that Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a hotel. Cool! Squidward quit and then became a guest? Smart move, Squiddy! That's the way to go!
    For Mrs. Puff You're fired, I thought it was a fresh new and good episode idea. It was done well. Even the best of the best couldn't teach SpongeBob? He'll never get his liscense, let's face it! Anyways, great episodes and great additions to season 4! !
  • Krusty Towers was pretty good, Mrs. Puff, You're Fired was better.

Krusty Towers: Pretty good. I loved how Patrick had ridiculous requests such as needing Squidward to give him a bubble bath. LOL! I also loved it when Squidward quit and decided to annoy Mr. Krabs with his requests such as changing the room design, only to have the design back to its original design and Squidward thinking its perfect. Final Grade: C+ (79%)

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: This was a better episode. I loved it when Spongebob had to do all the training with the new instructor. Destroying the boat was easy, but Spongebob put the parts back as a rocket! LOL! I just hated the ending when poor Mrs. Puff cried since she got rehired and had to be with Spongebob again. Final Grade: B- (82%)
  • Superb, far and away the best of Season 4.

Krusty Towers: Not only do I rank this episode way above any other Season 4 episode, I even rank it higher than most Season 3 episodes! The only episode from this I could even compare to its greatness is Wishing You Well. Anyway, here's why I liked it bso much.

Firstly: Everyone was in character! Squidward was grumpy, Patrick was stupid, SpongeBob was helpful, and Mr. Krabs was greedy.

Secondly: Brilliant gagas throughout. "This is a hotel?", the whole cookies like mother used to make thing, and Patrick's cheese room to name a few.

I love this episode a lot, one of my favourites.

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Another great episode. Obviously not as good as Krusty Towers, but still decent. The new instructor had some funny moments, especially with that kid who ate the bonbon. Also, it had a pretty good plot, and everything worked out in the end. Hands down, this is the awesomest episode pairing of Season 4.
  • Krusty Towers: Mr Krabs opens "Krusty Towers" a hotel where they shall "Never deny a guest even the most ridiculouse request". MPYF: Mrs Puff gets fired from boating school and is replaced by another teacher who will never let Spongebob fai

Krusty Towers: A great season 4 episode not as good as MPYF but it's still hilarious. Mr Krabs shines in this episode so does Squidward with his sarcasm and one liners. A classic from Season 4.

Mrs Puff your fired: The better from the 2 a great Boating episode (Even if every boating episode is great) A great mix of action and humour. Mrs Puff gets her chance to shine in this episode. These two episodes (And Have you seen the snail?) Makes you think is Spongebob did go down hill in season 4.

Krusty Towers: 9.4

Mrs Puff your fired: 9.6
  • Better than a lot of season 1-3 ones!

Hey, if you think that all the good SpongeBob episodes are exclusively in season 1-3, then you have to see these two, because they are as good as any!

Krusty Towers: Man, do I love this episode! I prefer it over a lot of the episodes on, say, season 2 or 3! I personally put it on my top 5 of all times because it's just so hilarious! First of all, the plot was pretty good "Mr. Krabs transforms that Krusty Krab into a hotel", you never saw that coming, right? Then, all the jokes! So perfect! I loved how Squidward got his revenger from Mr. Krabs. One of my favorite part is something I really haven't heard any one talking about, but when Patrick jumps in the indoor pool and then him, SpongeBob and Squidward start laughing, I love that part because they look as if they were good friends in that scene, that was nice. Oh, and the always classic quote of "this is a hotel?" lol. Amazing episode. 10/10

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: This one is pretty good too. The sergeant was pretty funny with the way he had so much patience to put up with SpongeBob's idiocy. The fact that SpongeBob could drive blindfolded, is hard not to laught at. It was nice to see another good boating school episode, and refreshing to not have Mrs. Puff as the main teacher this time. 9/10
  • This is my all time favorite episode.

Krusty towers: This episode is cleverly plotted. I find this episode creative, original, and very special. Spongebob and squidward were walking to the krusty krab, but little did they know that mister krabs replaced it with a hotel. Itis called krusty towers. Squidward totally thinks it is a dumb idea, but spongebob likes the idea. Mister krabs is the manager. Patrick is a guest, and spongebob and squidward are employees. Patrick is being a pest of a guest, and Mister krabs is being a bossy manager. After squidward has had enough, he quits, and decides to be a guest. After his indoor pool falls down to the first floor, the krusty towers breaks down, and spongebob, squidward, patrick, and mister krabs are in the hospital. After Mister krabs recieves a bill, he tells bob, ward, and pat that they are going to medical school. A great episode. Final grade A+ 10/10 Mrs. Puff, you`re fired: Another great installment. This episode was almost as great as krusty towers. I like this episode. After spongebob fails his test over 1,000,000 times, he has one last chance. If he fails again, Mrs. puff will be fired. Spongebob fails that last chance. Mrs. Puff gets fired and replaced with a military driving instructor. No one is brave enough to take his class. But, spongebob is. He runs through an obstacle course. He spends several days preparing himself. He drives usually blindfolded on the course, but not during the test. He fails the test only because he destroyed bikini bottom. But after he cant see, he drives carefully. Mrs. Puff is rehired. She is not that happy. This was also a great episode. Final grade:A+ 9.8/10. Two great episodes
  • I dont get what the big deal is. Its ok...

Ok, let me just say that everyone else loves this but to me, its just ok.

KRUSTY TOWERS:

Mr. Krabs goes to a hotel and likes it, so he turns the KK into a hotel with a plagiarised slogan. Then Squidward is tired of Patrick being dumb, so he quits and comes as a visitor. Then he wants to swim and the place crashes.

Pretty good. Very very good if you compare it to most of S4.

Grade: B+

MRS. PUFF, YOURE FIRED:

SpkngeBob fails some more, so a dude comes and fires Mrs. Puff (no fake). Then an evil dude takes over. He throws some kids because of bonbons and then tortures SpongeBob. He teaches him how to drive blindfolded. Then on the final test, he crashes and slams into the evil dude with his boat. He sucks until Patrick's pants fall on him. The he is good. But he still fails because he destroys the city. Them Mrs. P comes back.

I don't really like this one. Not a particular favorite.

Grade: B-
  • Mrs. Puff You're Fired was a classic, and what did it air with? The best episode of SpongeBob SquarePants EVER!! (IMO)

I can't watch these two episodes without laughing. It's impossible!!

Krusty Towers:
    Mr. Krabs buuilds a hotel on the Krusty Krab to make money, but Patrick wants to check in, and Mr. Krabs makes Squidward do everything for Patrick (because of the plaque: "We shall never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request".) Eventually, Squidward quits, and gets Krabs to do everything for him. Squidward asks to swim inside, but as he's on the top floor, and Patrick and SpongeBob are in the pool too, the giant hotel smashes, and they end up in hospital: Mr. Krabs' NEXT money-scheme. I cry so hard laughing at Patrick in this eppy, and Squidward was treated fairly too. Probably the best episode ever!

Grade: A+
    5/5

Mrs. Puff You're Fired:
    A less-funny episode that I can watch, whilst cooling down from all of my laughing fits watching Krusty Towers. Mrs. Puff is fired (duh!!) after SpongeBob fails again, and this mean instructor teaches SpongeBob a painful racetrack thing to help him practice. SB becomes an expert, but he can only drive with a blindfold on, meaning he crashes AGAIN! Poor Mrs. Puff is hired again, and SpongeBob tells her it won't take him another million times of failing (lol). This eppy is HILLARIOUS!! And Monroe/Timmy is at boating school and his voice has broken? WTF?!

Grade: A+
    5/5
  • Bringing down the house!

Krusty Towers: Mr. Krabs builds a hotel. He thinks this way he'll make more money. But Squidward ends up quitting then comes back as a customer, so Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob have to do whatever he says.

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: SpongeBob fails sso much that it forces Mrs. Puff to be fired. His new instructor pushes him to becoming a great boater, but when SpongeBob takes the test again, he fails, so Mrs. Puff ges hired again.

Mrs. Puff you're fired! is the first time SpongeBob has been seen with a new boating instructor. It is the first time Mrs. Puff has been seen painting.

Krusty Towers is the first time a room has been filled with cheese.
  • Krusty Towers was good, but Mrs. Puff, You're Fired made my half hour.

Krusty Towers: This episode was okay, I didn't like how Patrick took advantage of Squidward as well as when the jellyfish stung him. Though the rest of the episode was funny, I did think the ending needed some work.
    GRADE: B+

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: A hilarious episode! I thought SpongeBob's new boating teacher looked cool. I liked at the beginning when Mr. Fitz flipped through SpongeBob's exams, it showed him laughing. LOL! I also liked how SpongeBob can only drive blindfolded, as well as when he destroyed the city until Patrick's pants got on his face. Another part I enjoyed was when Mrs. Puff was painting a portrait of nature, and when the new boating teacher, SpongeBob, and Mr. Fitz were about to crash into her, she quickly drawed that. LOL! This was a hilarious episode that will always be a classic.
    GRADE: A-

FINAL GRADE: A
  • Surprise!

This was a big surprise. Most of the episodes in season 4 so far have been average, but then this episode came along and I loved it. Krusty Towers didn't start out too well. But then, when Patrick came along. Then it made this episode classical. I loved it when Patrick signed his name and then Mr. Krabs made Squidward carry the boxes upstairs into Patrick's room. I'm so glad Squidward got his revenge on Mr. Krabs and the cheese scene! Then, when Patrick didn't know he was in a hospital or a hotel. Hahaha. Mrs. Puff, you're fired was not as good, but it was still a good episode.
  • This makes me want to build my own hotel!

Review for Krusty Towers: I loved every minute of the episode. It was a good idea bringing a hotel to Bikini Bottom, where their motto is "We shall never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request". They even sell Krabby Patties! Yummy! I wonder if they have television and cable TV in there? Review for Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: This was also a fine example, where Mrs. Puff loses her job by failing SpongeBob for his boat exam. Mr. Fitz hires a replacement, but I dunno or I don't remember who his name was. SpongeBob was doing great until the final part.
  • 69th episode

Krusty Towers- After finding out how much hotels cost, Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into the Krusty Towers hotel. Patrick decides to stay there so he can get a Krabby Patty. Squidward is forced to do everything Patrick asks but eventually quits. Squidward stays at Krusty Towers, forcing Mr. Krabs to do everything he says. Eventually, the hotel is destroyed. Krabs finds out that hospitals are expensive and tells SB, Pat and Squidward to go to medical school.

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired- SpongeBob's repeated failure causes Mrs. Puff to get fired. Mrs. Puff is enjoying herself but the boating school gets a tough new teacher. Everyone except SpongeBob drops out. SpongeBob has to memorise the course over and over until he can do it blindfolded, which he does. The time for the test comes and SpongeBob can't do it without the blindfold. Mrs. Puff's boss sees how bad a driver SpongeBob is and gives Mrs. Puff her job back.
  • Mr.Krabs starts a hotel, Mrs.Puff gets fired. Woah.

Ok well in the first part of the episode Mr.Krabs starts a hotel figuring it will attract buisness. The employees must do anything the guest asks. So Squidward gets fed up with it, and quits and signs back in as a guest to drive Mr.Krabs crazy which works. But in the end the hotel breaks down and thier all in the hospital. In the next part Mrs.Puff gets fired because Spongebob is impossible to teach. Then a new teacher comes along(a tough shark) and trys to teach him but it doesn't work out, and the whole school burns down including Spongebob's permanent record. She then has to teach Spongebob again. So it was a great episode(s).
  • Krusty towers review and Mrs. Puff your fired review

Krusty towers may not have been good as Mrs. Puff your fired, but there are good spots that are funny in KT. Here is my favorite quote:
    Patrick: (walks up to front desk) I'll like a Krabby Patty, please
    Squidward: This is a hotel now. If you want a Krabby Patty, you'll have to get a room and order room service.
    Patrick: Okay, one Krabby Patty and one room with cheese. Oh, and can I get cheese on the Krabby Patty too?
    Squidward: Patrick, you only live four hundred miles away. Why do you want to check into a hotel?
    Patrick: Sometimes I just need to get away from it all. (rings bell) Wow! This hotel has everything.
    Squidward: (grabs the bell away) Give me that! Now sign the register. (he pushes the sign in book towards Patrick)
    Patrick: I didn't know there would be a test! (starts crying) I didn't study!
    Squidward: Patrick! All you have to do is write your name.
    Patrick: Oh, okay. (grabs the sign in book and starts writing; looks at Squidward) Do you mind?! (continues writing) Don't look! Done! (then shows Squidward the book, which has a picture of a giant starfish that is surrounded by airplanes)
    Squidward: Close enough. HaHa HaHa I love it so much. Mrs. Puff your fired was pretty good. Here is my favorite quote: Patrick:Hey Spongebob
    Spongebob:Sorry Patrick can`t seem to talk right now.
    (Pants are on Spongebob)
    Spongebob:AHHHH! I can`t see, I can`t see!
    Patrick:My Pants!
  • Should have won the Best Day Ever marathon!!!

I really loved this episode. Who wouldnt want to spend a day in Krusty Towers? If you havent watched this episode before, i suggest watch it on TurboNick or Youtube. It is probally the second best. The first would have to be Band Geeks. I still wonder what happened if the Krusty Krab was a hospital. That would be funny! haha. I love spongebob, I wish he didnt have to end in 3 years! Anyway in Krusty Towers, the krusty krab turned into a hotel and when patrick checks in squidward has to work and work and work for him. Because the plaque "we shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request." so he quits his job and becomes a guest and mr krab has to do many ridiculous things!
  • Both great episodes.Can Mr.Krabs get any cheaper?Can Spongebob finally pass his test?

Krusty Towers: After Mr. Krab's gets a huge hotel bill he decides that he can make a profit from opening his own. When Patrick decides to visit the hotel Mr. Krabs demands Squidward to never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request, but after Patrick frustrates Squidward so badly he quits his job. Then he decides to check into the Krusty Towers.Then since Mr.Krabs said ''Never Deny a Guest Even the Most Ridiculous Request''So then Sqiudward started taking advantage untill he drove Mr.Krabs crazy and untill Patrick jumped into the pool ad destroyed the entire hotel.

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Mrs. Puff gets fired from her boating school job due to her lack of passing Spongebob. Instead, a more-intense new instructor takes her place. So he makes Spongebob go through many courses blind-folded.Finally when the day comes for the test Spongebob fails maily because he destroyed half of the city.So then Mrs.Puff is re-hired
  • Krusty Towers was a great episode.

Krusty Towers was one of season 4's greatest with Bummer Vacation,Wigstruck,That's No Lady,Ghost Host,Chimps Ahoy,Squidtastic Voyage and Wishing You Well.Mrs Puff was averge and was good.Season 4 still needs imporvement and more of the spongebob humor and taste before spongebob falls down and gets cancaled soon now is a good time to start improving these episodes.
  • Who could have thought of this? It's good!

Krusty Towers: Mr. Krabs paid $25 for a hamburger at a hotel, so he thinks about how much a krabby patty could sell for if he made a hotel. To tell the truth. This is a great idea for an episode. Who would have thought of this? This also shows Patrick's great humor in SpongeBob.
    Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Look at the name, then you'll know what the episode is about. Another funny episode. SpongeBob can drive perfectly with a blindfold?! Who could not laugh at that?! I like how it says SpongeBob has failed over 1 million times. And he gets a new boating school teacher. That's a good idea. Well, it was a good episode!
< 1 2