SpongeBob SquarePants

Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 01, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Both of these episodes are hilarious

Krusty Towers: I thought the idea of Mr. Krabs turning the Krusty Krab into the Krusty Towers was a great idea. I thought it was hilarious when Patrick says "I didn't study" but all he had to do was sign his name and it was hilarious when Patrick drew a "King Kong" picture. It was also hilarious when Patrick has a suitcase full of rocks. It was hilarious when Patrick gave Squidward a rock and gave SpongeBob a tip. Patrick taking advantage of Squidward at the hotel was very funny. It was also hilarious when Squidward became the hotel guest and takes advantage of Mr. Krabs at the hotel since Squidward is on vacation. It was also funny when Mr. Krabs eats a krabby patty with toenails and then SpongeBob said "Sorry Mr. Krabs, we were all out of cheese" and then Patrick shouts "Hooray" because the cheese is all over the room. It was also nice to see the introduction of Squidward's mother. Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick being in the bathtub was also funny. It was also hilarious when the guys ended up at the hospital at the end of the episode. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired: Just like "Krusty Towers", this was also a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". SpongeBob has failed the boating test a bunch of times so Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob one more test and if he fails the test that Mr. Fitz would replace Mrs. Puff. Mrs. Puff gets fired and is replaced. That new driving instructor comes in the class and everyone is scared of him. Everyone in class runs off except for SpongeBob. The new driving instructor teaches SpongeBob everything about learning how to drive a boat. That new driving instructor training SpongeBob how to drive was hilarious. It was very funny when SpongeBob turned the boat into a rocket. It was hilarious that SpongeBob can only drive the boat with the blindfold on. It was hilarious when SpongeBob was driving around town and destroying town and runs into Mrs. Puff on the way. It was hilarious when SpongeBob has Patrick's shorts on his head and then Patrick says "my pants". It was funny that Mrs. Puff was hired again at the end of the episode which we all know would happen. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10