SpongeBob SquarePants

MM&BB3

6.6/10

Squirrel Jokes

8.4/10

OVERALL

7.3/10
  • good pair

MM&BB III: A good episode. It is not really my favorite episode, but it was great to watch. It was nice that Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy decide to let SpongeBob and Patrick take care of their Mermlair. Also, this episode introduces Man Ray. All the parts in which SpongeBob and Patrick helps Man Ray to be evil were very funny. It was hilarious that Man Ray laughs whenever the belt is moving. After that part, it got dragged. Overall an episode that started great, but lack of humor near the end. 8/10

Squirrel Jokes: Eh, this was just alright episode. I'm mixed with this episode. There is some positive and negative here. The positive were SpongeBob telling the jokes...not all of them expect for squirrel jokes. The negative are SpongeBob offending Sandy by telling squirrel jokes, and Sandy dressed as a weird farmer dude....and I hated that she made SpongeBob rehydroage just like he did in Tea at the Tree dome. Overall a fair episode with some minor problems. 6/10
  • Perfect

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III:
    Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy decide to go on vacation, but unfortunately they don't have anyone to look after the Merma-lair, so they ask SpongeBob and Patrick to look after it. However, they accidentally release Man Ray from a prison made of frozen tartar sauce.
    Squirrel Jokes:
    SpongeBob tells jokes in a talent show at the Krusty Krab, but ends up saying jokes about squirrels, which makes Sandy mad.

10 out of 10

• great

What I liked (Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III)- the wallet part, the ending, Spongebob and Patrick trying to get Man Ray to be good.

What I liked (Squirrel Jokes)- uh… I guess the part where Spongebob learns his lesson was kind of nice.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III was a nice episode with a decent plot, but Squirrel Jokes was kind of stupid and low on laughs. So my final grade is going to be a solid B
  • "MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy III" was superb while "Squirrel Jokes" was just plain mediocre

MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy III: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it was pretty funny. MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy packing for their vacation and leaving SpongeBob and Patrick in charge of their lair was very funny. It was funny when SpongeBob and Patrick freed ManRay from being frozen. SpongeBob and Patrick using the tickling belt on ManRay was absolutely hilarious. Patrick repeatedly dropping a box on ManRay's foot was hilarious. It was hilarious when ManRay asked Patrick "What's in that box?" and then Patrick responds "My wallets". ManRay about to rob a bank but just decides to get a check with kittens on there was pretty funny. My score was just a little low because three scenes could've been a little better and the ending was one of them. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Squirrel Jokes: I didn't really like this episode and it's not the greatest SpongeBob episode I've ever seen. While it's not extremely terrible, it is kind of bad and it wasn't that good to me. I didn't really find anything funny in this episode and I hated how SpongeBob humiliated Sandy even though Sandy told him to stop with the jokes the first time. I also hated how Sandy made herself look ugly and stupid to teach SpongeBob a lesson... that scene ruined most of the episode. I guess the only scene was when SpongeBob was making fun of himself while doing stand-up comedy at the Krusty Krab. If you ask me, I'm actually being generous with this episode, I was thinking about giving 3 or a 2.5 but since I love SpongeBob then I guess I'll at least be generous enough to make this episode a 5 but nothing really special was in this episode for me except for probably the ending. I know a 5 isn't a good score but it's better than getting a 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, or a 4.5. Overall, I didn't like this episode at all but I'm gonna be generous and give it a 5 since it's NOT totally and extremely terrible that your eyes will explode so that's actually a good thing that I don't hate it completely or else I would've given it a 1 if that was the case. 5/10
  • Two sucky eps

3.9
    "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 3"

It was boring and dull. It wasn't very funny and it wasn't so interesting like the other four Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes. For starters, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy aren't on screen for one minute! And I was sorry for Patrick when he was being beaten up by Man Ray. Poor little starfish! It did have some humor though, like the ending for example, when Man Ray gives up his head to Spongebob!

"Squirrel Jokes"

I had to say this is one of the most sucky episodes in the series. Spongebob makes up jokes about squirrels that Sandy finds hurtful. Spongebob explains that you have to laugh yourself sometime. THis doesn't work, and she's being laughed at all over town. So Sandy decides to act stupid and blow Spongebob up, pumping him with to much water. THAT is what I am angry at. I was sorry fro SB. Sandy should of took the jokes like Spongebob did. Or at least say to the people who were laghing at her "Shut up!" or something. I truly didn't like this ep because blowing up SB like a balloon was harsh and cruel.
  • For "Squirrel Jokes", that is.

"Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy III" is a funny episode where Sponge and Pat released an enemy of Mermaid Man and Baracle Boy named Man Ray, by melting him out of a frozen chamber of...tartar sauce? The story is really wacky because Man Ray already has a weakness when he got released, where Sponge and Pat took advantage of quickly. I did not like how the story ended, however, where Man Ray decides to do good. But eventually he turns back to bad in "V".

"Squirrel Jokes" must be one of the worst 11-minute episodes for season two. All it showed was Sponge making fun of Sandy, her birthplace, her teeth, yadda, on a stage in the Krusty Krab. I don't like how the script was written. It could've been better though, but I did enjoy how it ended, where Spongebob, instead of attacking squirrels, attacks a wide range of species in Bikini Bottom, like crabs, starfish, and even himself, a sponge. So this episode wasn't all bad, but it could've been alot better.

This episode isn't as good as the others, but my brother Kevin loved "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy III".
  • these episodes were the worst I have seen

These were an accident. These horrible cruddy episodes were the worst I have seen in a long long time.These episodes suck out loud and I hate these for really good reasons. First off they are more boring than watching a black and white western show. Second off these were not funny or redeeming in any way. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III was boring and could not compare with the first two Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes. This episode was a cry for help. Squirrel Jokes was by far the worst episode of all time. It was boring, dumb, and not deserving of any rating whatsoever. All I can say is that these episodes need to be destroyed.
  • Not too bad

MM and BB III- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy leave for a getaway and leave Spongebob and Patrick of the cave. They then accidently let out Manray, their arch-nemeisis and try to reform him. This is my favorite MM and BB episode, it's so funny how Manray acts (the wallet joke for instance.) 10/10 A+

Squirrel Jokes- Spongebob makes a ton of jokes about Sandy in order to get laughs. This was good too, but Spongebob was too out of character, I thought. 8/10 B-

MM and BB III is one season 2's highlights, while Squirrel jokes is ok. 9/10 A-
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob patrick and spongeb ob get to watch over there favorite superheroes layer and theyare watching it and exploring till they reless the one of there arch enmies from frozen tartasauce and they must put him back. and the second part of the ep spongebob is called to the stage and is tring to be funny so he starts to tell sqirrel jokes and everyone is laughing and thing is he does not realize that he is hurting his best friends fealings and so he switches to diffrent jokes this was a good ep i thought
  • MAN RAY!!!!!

(Do you spell it Man-Ray or Man Ray or Manray?...Yeah,I don't have a clue)

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III
    Love the new villain and the pickle belt was really funny, but how do they come up with theses things?,
    also loved the wallet joke.
    I think we have seen that bank before!,or we're going to!

Squirrel Jokes
    Don't like this one that much.
    Stupid plot.
    Stupid jokes.
    Stupid ending.
    Just hate it when Spongebob goes out of character like that.

Plus, where did he get those jokes at the start from and why are they doing Stand up ant way?

Over all, Loved the first and didn't care for the second one!
  • Squirrel Jokes wasn't that good, but MM and BB 3 was a true classic.

MM and BB 3 has to be one of my favorite season two episodes. This episode had me laughing right to the point of tears. My friend showed her Dad-who hates SpongeBob by the way-and he laughed out loud through almost all of it. Some of the funniest parts include when SpongeBob and Patrick couldn't speak when they saw Man Ray frozen, Patrick not being able to say the word frozen, the wallet joke when Patrick could not recall that it was his, Patrick dropping the box in Man Ray's foot constantly, the ord of confusion, the P-word joke, the checks with little poodles on them, and of course the ending. Yes this one was a true classic in the SpongeBob episode history and it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Grade: A+. Now as for the second one, I didn't really like all that much. I really like Sandy, so seeing SpongeBob make cracks about her like that pissed me off a little. I couldn't really find any parts funny that much in this episode, not even when Sandy was acting stupid. Although, the jokes SpongeBob said at the end were a little funny, I'll admit that. But I didn't like how everyone treated Sandy in this episode, even though SpongeBob did apologize to her at the end but no one else did. So my grade for Squirrel Jokes is a D. So in summary, the 1st one was awesome while the 2nd needs big improvement.
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III was really good, but Squirrel Jokes was lame.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III: So flippin' awesome. Seriously, such a good episode. The best parts had to be during the training to make Man Ray good. Seriously, this whole scene is win:

Man Ray: Excuse me, sir, but I do believe you've dropped your wallet.
    Patrick: Doesn't look familiar to me.
    Man Ray: What? I just saw you drop it. Here.
    Patrick: Nope, it's not mine.
    Man Ray: It is yours. I am trying to be a good person and return it to you.
    Patrick: Return what to who?
    Man Ray: (shows Patrick his ID) Aren't you Patrick Star?
    Patrick: Yup.
    Man Ray: And this is your ID.
    Patrick: Yup.
    Man Ray: I found this ID in this wallet. And if that's the case, this must be your wallet.
    Patrick: That makes sense to me.
    Man Ray: Then take it.
    Patrick: It's not my wallet.
    Man Ray: You dim ball. Take back your wallet or I'll rip your arms off. (SpongeBob pushes tickle button and Man Ray laughs)
    SpongeBob: Nuh. Wrong. (SpongeBob pushes button) Good people don't rip each others arms off. (Man Ray chuckles) OK, goodness lesson number two. You see someone struggle with a heavy package. What do you do?
    Man Ray: Hello, friend. I noticed you were struggling with that package. Would you like some help? (Patrick drops package on Man Ray's foot) Ow!
    Patrick: Oops, sorry. Can I start over?
    Man Ray: I noticed that... (Patrick drops package again) Ow!
    Patrick: Oops. Gotta start again. (Patrick drops package again)
    Man Ray: Ow!
    Patrick: Oops!
    Man Ray: Yeah, you butter fingered pink thing. What's in that box anyhow?
    Patrick: My wallets.
    Man Ray: Ahh! The part with Man Ray's check and the Orb of Confusion, among other parts. Really, really good episode.

Score: A+ 9.5/10

Squirrel Jokes: One word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. Pretty much nothing comedic happened. I mean, there were obviously jokes, but none of which made me laugh. Not the worst episode, but not very good either. Slightly below average.

Score: C+ 7.7/10
  • A good episode pairing.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III: This is one of the best MM and BB episodes. Spongebob and Patrick watch Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's home while they're away. Spongebob and Patrick free Man Ray there after he fools them into thinking he's changed. But Man Ray has had a Tickle Belt put on him, and Spongebob and Patrick decide to teach him to be good using it. This episode had some good laughs like with the "Orb of Confusion", and all of Spongebob and Patrick's good lessons were hilarious. A great episode.

Squirrel Jokes: I didn't like this episode that much. Mr.Krabs is hosting comedy acts at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob tries to do one, but his jokes fail to impress the audience. He starts telling offensive jokes about squirrels being stupid. This irritates Sandy when everyone else makes fun of her. However, Spongebob keeps doing the acts even after she tells him this, so Sandy tries to teach him a lesson by torturing him at her treedome with her "stupidity". Spongebob decides not to do the jokes anymore, and instead does comedy about sea critters. This episode was alright. I loved Spongebob's jokes at the beginning, but I didn't like how he acted towards Sandy.

Overall, this was a decent pair of episodes. I liked Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III better.
  • The third MM & BB of the series! Plus a Squirrel Jokes addition!!

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III introduces another new great and tough villain! And he is none other than Man Ray! He is one dangerous villain! And even more dangerous when he is wiht his partner: The Dirty Bubble! Since Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are like Batman and Robin, then Man Ray and Dirty Bubble must be like The Joker and Penguin! So yeah this certainly is a fabulous and epic episode showing all of these cool and dnagerous weapons! Some were used by Man Ray too! Man Ray is first discovered in frozen tartar sauce! When he is unfreezed by the carelessness of Patrick, he starts to wreak havoc, but is stopped by the infamous Tickle Belt! But then he tries to break free by taking classes to turn him into a good man! Instead of being an evil villain! This was a good part with good quotes: "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100, what is it? "Ummm... 62? "WRONG!" That part was funny! And also the Orb of Confusion! And also when Man Ray did a stick up at the Bikini Bottom Bank! And also being good for at least the rest of the episode and getting a check with little poodles on them! Squirrel Jokes is funny! And also teaches you right from wrong! The right way to to use jokes is whatever you can think of and by using them to joke around with objects or stories! The wrong way is by using jokes to offend other people, especially ones in the audience! Sandy gets picked on in this episode, I feel bad for her!:cry: But it all works out in the end after SpongeBob and Sandy have a stupid hillbilly episode at her Tree Dome thus causing him to use jokes on everybody for good laughs! "Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!" I think is the best quote in this episode!
  • This is where the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes got interesting...

Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy III:
    (Puts on best announcer voice): Our favourite heroes are on holiday, and guess who's looking after the Mermalair? Correct, SpongeBob & Patrick. But, look at that! They've freed Manray from his frozen prison, and now they're teaching him to be good?! Is this all just a scheme, yes it is. (Turns off best announcer voice) So yeah, we have a lot of hillarious Patrick lines "What's in this anyway?" "My wallets!" CLASSIC! I love this episode, and if it weren't for Squirrel Jokes this episode would be a 9.7!

A

Squirrel Jokes:
    SpongeBob tells jokes about Sandy that she doesn't like, and people start treating her very differently. But Sandy is fine with it after a while, and SpongeBob decides to make jokes about fish, sponges, crabs & "don't even get him started on starfish". Now, I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous episode, but it was still fantastic.

A-
  • Really funny pairing.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III- I see a lot of fans saying that this is the best MM&BB episode, even though I strongly disagree, I must say that this episode was very funny. Patrick had the funniest parts yet, the whole 'tickle" routine was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob wa really 'cute' here, not as funny. Then they made a very lame Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy impersonation, but it was funny. The end was what brought the score down for me, it didn't tell me anything. I give it a 8.6/10

Squirrel Jokes- I liked this one better, probably because it was about Sandy, on eof my favorite characters on the show. SpongeBob was being a jerk at first, but that is because he didn't know, after Sandy gives what he deserved, he learned that friendship is more important than anything, and it was a very sweet ending. Really funny, I love this episode. 9/10
  • the squirrel jokes was ok but the man ray plot was the best

I Didn't like the squirrel jokes cuase it was a dispute between sandy and spongebob. But the man ray plot was the best spongebob and patrick have to do soem house keeping for mermaid man and barnicle boy and in the prosses they stupidly free one of there most dangerous enemys noen other than man rayl, the villan was about to attack the two but they activated the tickle belt (as seen in espisode 17) many ray takes advantage of there stupidity and convinces them to take the belt off if he becomes a good person. but amongst the goodness lessons he becomes enraged and attacks patrick."GRR! you dim ball take this wallet or i'll rip your arms!" then soongebob activates the belt and man ray begs for him to take it off. he does and then man ray attacks the town. but realizes that he has become a good person. then he thanks spongebob and patrick gives them his head and goes bout his way.
  • Half hour of mindnumbing comedy

Spongebob, Patrick, and the rest of the crew provide an endless amount of no-thinking-required entertainment. Whenever I need to sit back and pretend to be a vegetable they are always there for me. This episode(s) is no exception. Spongebob and Patrick are house-sitting for a couple of aging super heros and out of pure stupidity manage to release a super villan. Of course they save the day with a tickle belt and the villan turns good in the end so the world becomes a spongier place. The squirrel jokes episode was a little more boring than normal, but still had it's moments.
  • 24th Episode

Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III: Spongebob and Patrick watches the Mermalair while Mermaidman and Barnacleboy were away. Now Spongebob finds this frozen machine that seems to froze one of the evil villans named Manray. When Patrick accidently switches the unfreeze switch then Manray was unfrozen and wanted to destroy SB and Patrick. But instead he has a tickle belt on and he tries to become good. When he suceeded he decided to destroy the world without the tickle belt but then he failed and then he became good again.

Squerrel Jokes: Sandy gets so sick of Spongebob and his jokes that she tries to destroy Spongebob by being stupid too so now he learns a lesson that Sandy dosn't want to be fooled.
  • episode #24

mm and bb 3: while house sitting for mm and bb, spongebob and pat release man ray. sb and pat use a tickle belt thingy to make man ray fall out laughing whenever he acts bad. eventually, man ray turns to be a good guy.

squirrel jokes: spongebob doesnt do very good at stand up comedy, so he jokes about squirrels. sandy gets offended by this and teaches spongebob a lesson.
  • Squirrel Jokes... wasn't as good as good

6.2
    In Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III, Spongebob and Patrick unleash the evil Manray. The Manray tries to attack, but thanks to the Tickle Belt - [As Seen on Episode 25!] - Spongebob was able to use it to stop Manray. But, when Patrick gets Manray angry, Manray bursts Patrick's bubble until he's angry, Spongebob and Patrick fight over the controller to the tickle belt, breaking it, and letting Manray be free to do his evil doings.

In Squirrel Jokes, Spongebob tells jokes... that are lame, and by lame, I mean really lame! I mean, even a squirrel wouldn't laugh at that!... or Spongebob's squirrel jokes. Spongebob's jokes hurt Sandy, but every other sea creature took a good laugh at it, which caused many people to make fun of squirrels, especially the underground squirrel, Sandy. So, Sandy talked to Spongebob to try a different kind of set of jokes. So he went on to the sponge, the crab, and maybe even the starfish.
  • Great episodes. Why? Well, it all started when i was a little boy...wait, too far ... just ... two ... great ... episodes! Anyway... With MM + BB 3, it was great. The first appearance of Man Ray! Oh, this was a great episode. Note- i have wasted valuable

Great episodes. Why? Well, it all started when i was a little boy...wait, too far ... just ... two ... great ... episodes! Anyway... With MM + BB 3, it was great. The first appearance of Man Ray! Oh, this was a great episode. Note- i have wasted valuable words on my review too. Anyway, i did the summary, what more do you want?