SpongeBob SquarePants

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III / Squirrel Jokes

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 27, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Two sucky eps

3.9
    "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 3"

It was boring and dull. It wasn't very funny and it wasn't so interesting like the other four Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes. For starters, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy aren't on screen for one minute! And I was sorry for Patrick when he was being beaten up by Man Ray. Poor little starfish! It did have some humor though, like the ending for example, when Man Ray gives up his head to Spongebob!

"Squirrel Jokes"

I had to say this is one of the most sucky episodes in the series. Spongebob makes up jokes about squirrels that Sandy finds hurtful. Spongebob explains that you have to laugh yourself sometime. THis doesn't work, and she's being laughed at all over town. So Sandy decides to act stupid and blow Spongebob up, pumping him with to much water. THAT is what I am angry at. I was sorry fro SB. Sandy should of took the jokes like Spongebob did. Or at least say to the people who were laghing at her "Shut up!" or something. I truly didn't like this ep because blowing up SB like a balloon was harsh and cruel.