SpongeBob SquarePants

Mimic Madness

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Feb 25, 2017 on Nickelodeon

• One of the best episodes I've seen in a while!

In my opinion, this episode was one of the most clever of the whole show. Even though plots similar to this one have been done before on this show, I thought it was executed in a decent way and had some good humor. I didn't laugh out loud at a lot of jokes, but the humor was consistent enough to keep me entertained and invested in the episode. The funniest parts to me were near the very end when everyone imitates SpongeBob and the "faces ringing a bell" gag, and SpongeBob's impressions were funny to watch. I also really enjoyed all the callbacks to older episodes, and I thought the song was great. Now I have to comment on something I don't normally talk about in my reviews. Tom Kenny's voice acting in this episode was phenomenal! If I hadn't heard from another reviewer that Tom Kenny was the one voicing all the imitations I would have had no idea it was him. His Patrick voice was especially amazing. So, overall, I thought this was a pretty great episode, and it could very well be one of my new favorites! Final grade: A. Marebear2009 out!