SpongeBob SquarePants

Model Sponge / Greasy Buffoons

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 27, 2009 on Nickelodeon

• Both of the episodes were superb

Greasy Buffoons: I thought that this was a superb episode of SpongeBob but it wasn't my favorite episode. I thought it was funny how the customers are obsessing over the grease and then they're running back and forth to The Chum Bucket and The Krusty Krab. When SpongeBob called the health inspector because Mr. Krabs and Plankton were taking the grease thing too far, I thought the health inspector was also funny. The ending was also hilarious when Patrick kept licking the grease off the SpongeBob and SpongeBob was running away from him. The only things I didn't like in this episode was when Mr. Krabs wanted to dump all of the grease at The Chum Bucket, Mr. Krabs forcing SpongeBob to keep on making the grease because SpongeBob didn't like it. Also, you can see closely that SpongeBob was driving a truck and I thought SpongeBob was suppose to be a bad driver. Sometimes I feel like the writers don't ever know how to make sense. Overall, this was a superb episode. 9/10

Model Sponge: I like this episode pretty much the same as "Greasy Buffoons". After SpongeBob heard Mr. Krabs say "It's time to let the little guy go", SpongeBob thinks that he is being fired but Mr. Krabs was actually talking about the little clam and he had to let it be free and fly. The only things I didn't like in this episode was Squidward laughing at SpongeBob because he thinks SpongeBob is being fired and that's pretty much it. I wanted to punch Squidward in that scene. I thought SpongeBob auditioning to be a model was funny because was singing horribly. It was also funny when Patrick was taking SpongeBob's refrigerator. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob was part of a bathroom commercial but it was kind of gross. It was also good to see Hans again and I hope they show him again soon. The ending was also hilarious when Hans was using the restroom and said "hey keep it down in there, I'm trying to concentrate". Overall, a superb episode of SpongeBob. 9/10