SpongeBob SquarePants

Nature Pants / Opposite Day

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Sep 11, 1999 on Nickelodeon

• "Nature Pants" was superb BUT I thought "Opposite Day" was perfect

Nature Pants: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". This wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall superb. The storyline just seemed kind of weird to me when SpongeBob just wanted to be a jellyfish all of a sudden. It was funny when SpongeBob's grill was on fire and then SpongeBob threw the fire extinguisher at the grill. I felt bad for Patrick because I know that he really misses SpongeBob. It was funny but kind of weird when SpongeBob took off his pants. SpongeBob living life as a jellyfish was pretty funny... kind of nasty when he ate the grass. Patrick acting like a psycho and trying to catch SpongeBob was very funny. The ending was also great when SpongeBob came home and then all of his friends threw him a "Welcome Home" party. It was also funny when everyone got itchy after they gave SpongeBob a group hug (which was very nice to see). The storyline could have been a tad better and kind of didn't like when Squidward was happy that SpongeBob was gone. Overall, a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Opposite Day: I thought that this was a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it had me laughing all the way through. It was hilarious when SpongeBob and Patrick gave Squidward a birthday party (which by the way wasn't Squidward's birthday). Squidward telling SpongeBob that it was opposite day was funny. It was funny when Gary barked like a dog. It was funny when SpongeBob said the opposite by telling Patrick that he doesn't want to see him again and then Patrick cries (awww, poor Patrick). Patrick turning purple was hilarious. SpongeBob showing Patrick how opposite day goes was very funny. It was very funny when SpongeBob and Patrick pretended to be Squidward and that sales woman comes in and SpongeBob and Patrick are doing the opposite which is chasing her away. The quick brief scene with Gary pretending to be Squidward was also hilarious. The ending was also hilarious when Squidward is riding on a bulldozer chasing SpongeBob and Patrick. Overall, a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10